SirReal - The Watercolours Mix *** Lenzman, LSB, Nu:Logic, A.I, Dawn Wall, FD and more

SirReal

VIP Junglist

https://www.mixcloud.com/sirreal/the-watercolours-mix/

A new month a new mix. Only the second month into 2016 and we’ve already seen some huge releases.

LSB – If You’re Here (VIP) [Hospital Records]
Lenzman & Forren – Never Enough [Metalheadz]
DRS feat LSB & Tyler Daley – The View (Calibre remix) [Soul:R]
Lenzman feat Steo – Golden Age [Metalheadz]
Nu:Logic – Watercolours [Hospital Records]
Kove – Hurts (LSB remix) [MTA]
FD feat Soukie – Get it Right [Hospital Records]
Actraiser – Reasons [Fokuz]
Ed:it – Pathways [Shogun Audio]
S.T.Files & Response – Wanna B 3 [CIA]
Tokyo Prose – Intamicy [Samurai Records]
Lenzman – Got My Mind Made Up [Metalheadz]
Artificial Intelligence – Rizon [Metalheadz]
Total Science & FD – Found A Reason Why [CIA]
Command Strange – Set Me Free [Liquid V]
Makoto & Conrad – Golden Girl {GoodLookin]
Dawn Wall – Spears [Integral]

Will check this. Has a bunch of tunes I just put on my newest one and some that I have on another mix coming up. Always like hearing what other people do with tunes and where they take it. Still jealous u got that lenzmans dub of the worst from the last mix ha ha. Oh and was surprised u didn't have either of the new facing jinx traks on here....meet you there is one of my favs of the year so far.

Will check this. Has a bunch of tunes I just put on my newest one and some that I have on another mix coming up. Always like hearing what other people do with tunes and where they take it. Still jealous u got that lenzmans dub of the worst from the last mix ha ha. Oh and was surprised u didn't have either of the new facing jinx traks on here....meet you there is one of my favs of the year so far.

Liked the Facing Jinx bit but just didn't work in this mix. As for that Lenzman remix....just keep an eye on Fokuz releases you shouldn't have too long to wait I believe

Great mix, as always. Haven't been listening to much dnb that's on the smoother side of things lately, that needs to change.
As for that Lenzman remix....just keep an eye on Fokuz releases you shouldn't have too long to wait I believe
I thought you were talking about the Golden Girl remix at first and got really excited for a minute.

finished this one....my favorite mix was that Pathways/Wanna B 3. Top notch right there mang...

just listened to this, nice one (y)

Didn't realize FD feat Soukie – Get it Right got released, love this tune :love:

Back
Top Bottom