DnB ***SirReal - The Star Voyager Mix*** LENZMAN-TECHNIMATIC-DBRIDGE-EVESON-SPY-DRS

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Lots of great new music around from some of my favourite producers so I thought I'd put it all into a big old mix for you...enjoy

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-star-voyager-mix#play

Download -http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-star-voyager-mix/download

DRS - Star Voyager (feat SPY & Jenna G)
BCEE - Beyond Belief (Technimatic Remix)
Intelligent Manners - Ball & Chain
Komatic - When you come home
DRS - Raindrops (feat Lenzman & Pete Simpson)
Blade & ARP-1 - Lithuanian Beauty
Kyshido - Anything
Technimatic - She knows it
Alex Clare - Treading Water (Lenzman Remix)
Furney - Charlotte's Song
Malaky - Without You
Intelligent Manners, Command Strange & Pouyah - Do it all night
Mind Vortex - That good feeling
Loz Contreras - Keep on moving
dBridge - Love you enough
Eveson - Land of milk & honey
Technimatic - Unfinished Business
Zero-T - Roxy Music

This was lovely man, always enjoying your mixes :) It's really hard to pick any particular selection from the mix since the tracklist is pretty much flawless by itself and transitions between tunes are in fact seamless, made for easy listening and that's something I really admire. Also I'm finding some wicked tunes I've never heard before everytime, props for that! Will keep my eyes peeled for the next one of yours :)

This was lovely man, always enjoying your mixes :) It's really hard to pick any particular selection from the mix since the tracklist is pretty much flawless by itself and transitions between tunes are in fact seamless, made for easy listening and that's something I really admire. Also I'm finding some wicked tunes I've never heard before everytime, props for that! Will keep my eyes peeled for the next one of yours :)

Thanks for the feedback

this is sick, perfect sunday listening man, loads of tracks i've slept on which is great. will leave more mix feedback later but it'll probs just be yeah this is awesome etc etc (y)

ahhh shiittttt how did I miss this!?!

Will be checking Sir Real, listened to your previous mixes which have been pretty good before, no doubt this will live up to expectations :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom