***SirReal - The Sheltered Storm Mix - CALIBRE.TECHNIMATIC.NU:LOGIC.RANDOMOVEMENT.MRJ

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Cold and wet outside so stay in and listen to this ;)

Stream: http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-sheltered-storm#play

Download: http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-sheltered-storm/download

Nu:Logic – Morning Light
Technimatic- Vermillion (Random Movement Remix)
Phil Tangent – Hindsight
Alix Perez – Feelings of regret
Liz E – Something inside
Heavy 1 – Light up my road (Makoto Remix)
Ben Soundscape – Overdue
Mr. Joseph feat Kate White – I Still love you
Pennygiles – Rhodes Adrift (Random Movement Remix)
Mr. Joseph feat Kate White – The Sweetest Thing
DJ Marky & SPY – Yellow Shoes (Calibre Remix)
Commix feat Steve Spacek – How you gonna feel
LSB – Don’t say it
Malaky – Manhattan
Technimatic – The Unspoken
Technimatic – Sheltered Storm
dRamatic & dbAudio feat Grimm – Far Away (Total Science Remix)
Bungle – Astro Travel
LSB – The Hurting
Submorphics – Summer Soul
Vital – Chasing the Past (Loz Contreras Remix)

Re: ***SirReal - The Sheltered Storm Mix - CALIBRE.TECHNIMATIC.NU:LOGIC.RANDOMOVEMENT

Instadownload.

Re: ***SirReal - The Sheltered Storm Mix - CALIBRE.TECHNIMATIC.NU:LOGIC.RANDOMOVEMENT

Thanks for checking this out guys, let me know what you think

on this, your mixes are always top notch

tip top one might say

Thanks for checking this out guys

Don't think I've forgotten, just need a chance to sit down and give it a full listen!

Loving the long blends man. Couple of tracks i didnt know as well so safe for them.
The how you gonna feel mix in and out = beauty.
really good set

Loving the long blends man. Couple of tracks i didnt know as well so safe for them.
The how you gonna feel mix in and out = beauty.
really good set

Thanks for feedback, all about finding new music too :)

Sam, this was big. I was just in need of some new proper liquid vibes in my life after the last one I did and I'm glad to see that its still going strong for you.

Morning Light was a perfect intro tune. I'm a huge sucker for strings of any kind and it really made the harmonies noticeable. Especially with the Vermillion Remix. I prefer the original, obviously, but this was still big as well. Nu:Tone, Logistics, Technicolour, Komatic, and Random Movement are all really audible in influence in that little section, which is pretty amazing when you think about it.

Hindsight -> Feelings of Regret was a nice mellow bit with perfectly layered vocals. I was a big fan of this, and it sets itself as a good example of why I love coming back to your mixes; you have a great way of finding tunes whose levels and vibes compliment each other really well. The vocals on one tune sit so well over the vibe and bass of the other, and the switch is hardly noticeable.

Its a testament to a DJ when transitions are that smooth. The vibe that flows continuously throughout this one. I can't remember exactly what the tune is, I'll have to go back and relisten, but it may have been that Makoto remix that really started to show that there's a gradual, building energy vibe from the intro all the way through that was really subtle and damn near perfect. I salute you for that.

I would have called for a rewind on Overdue if you were playing this out. The bassline comes in so clean, so fresh. Pure class. Still Love You is a great tune as well. Funky warm vibes all around. This into Rhodes Adrift and Sweetest Thing was just so smooth. Big big stuff.

Some classics then, Yellow Shoes Remix into How You Gonna Feel. Drop into LSB was smooth as silk. Big ups for including Malaky, highly underrated producer who's starting to come up in the ranks. Gotta rep you for mixing Unspoken. Never heard this tune in a mix before but now I need it in my life. That whole bit of Technimatic tunes into Far Away Remix was deep and soulful, really helps with the vibe. The last tune was also nuts. What a great tune and vibe to end on!

Overall, you killed it, man. It's also great to hear the technical skill improving. All the transitions were smooth as can be asked, and it really speaks to your abilities improving over time, which they totally have. Keep up the good work, bruv!

Back
Top Bottom