***SirReal - The Pleasure Trip Mix - TECHNIMATIC.A.I.RANDOMOVEMENT.DRAMATIC.LENZMAN

SirReal

VIP Junglist
https://soundcloud.com/sirreal/the-pleasure-trip-mix

Brand new mix from me with a slightly more dancefloor edge.

Artificial Intelligence feat Steo – What you had
Technimatic – Frozen Leaves
LSB – Solstice
Donnie Dubson – Silver Plate
dRamatic & dbAudio – Sceptic World
BCee – Changing Faces (Hybrid Minds remix)
Loz Contreras – Just a Moment
LTJ Bukem – Atlantis (Marky & SPY remix)
Malaky feat Linsey Murray – Own World
Random Movement – All Wrong
dRamatic & dbAudio – Got Feeling
dRamatic – Straight Talking
Technimatic – Intersection
dRamatic – Keep Pushing Me
Lenzman feat Steo – Empty Promise
Kove – Gone (6am Mix)
Phil Tangent – Pleasure Trip
Technimatic- The Evening Loop

Re: ***SirReal - The Pleasure Trip Mix - TECHNIMATIC.A.I.RANDOMOVEMENT.DRAMATIC.LENZM

Still trying to do give your old one a listen, but I'll get this one too!

Re: ***SirReal - The Pleasure Trip Mix - TECHNIMATIC.A.I.RANDOMOVEMENT.DRAMATIC.LENZM

Loving this! Got all your mixes saved on my soundcloud :)

downloading as always with your mixes

Nice one guys thanks for the support

Sir Real b2b HAB?

Can you guys make this happen for my listening pleasure?

:alan:

Nice one. Loved the mix between Got Feeling and Straight Talking, two of my favorite liquid tunes at the moment.
Sir Real b2b HAB?

:alan:
:word:

Sir Real b2b HAB?

Though I'd be honored, logistically it may be difficult given that we live on two different continents.

Plus I'm not even close to being on Sir's level. Man's vibes are on another plane altogether.

Though I'd be honored, logistically it may be difficult given that we live on two different continents.

Plus I'm not even close to being on Sir's level. Man's vibes are on another plane altogether.

Yeah this would be good and would love to but not sure how we could do it but we might be able to find a way. Never say never

Really big mix, man. Just what I needed to relax while doing yardwork today. The vibes on this were really solid, strong and flowed pretty well throughout. I have to say that much of the feedback I'd be sharing is similar to what I left for your Cosmic Blue Mix. Though, I will admit, that one got me a lot more than this one did. I noticed this one was much more dancefloor friendly, which is great because you're doing it really really well! It'd be pretty tough to beat the Cosmic Blue (or, going way back, the Days Go By Mix) for me, but this was quite a treat.

A few bits that stood out were the intro, as the bit where Frozen Leaves came in really stood out for me. Perfect blend there. I'm such a sucker for string-led tracks and there were alot of great bits in the first half of the mix. Sceptic World -> Changing Faces Remox was also really really strong, as I got totally caught up in the vibe there. So glad to see the support for Loz Contreras, as I think that's a name we'll be seeing a whole lot more of in the next few years. Also copping Got Feeling, really really strong tune.

Pleasure Trip -> Evening Loop really rounded out the mix very well. I felt like it closed on the right note, and wrapped up the mix nicely. All in all, it was fantastic! Keep up these mixes with the frequency you've been keeping and I'll continue to be a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom