***SirReal - The Midnight Sun Mix - CALIBRE.NU:LOGIC.MAKOTO.RANDOMOVEMENT.ALIXPEREZ

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Summer is officially here in England! It’s also been a while since I recorded a mix, so here is something new you to enjoy with our long lost friend ‘The Sun’.
Big thanks to the producers who sent me over tracks for this mix.

https://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-midnight-sun-mix

Humanature – Good ol’ days
Makoto – We live
Young Ax – Midnight Sun (Calibre Remix)
Nu:Logic – What I’ve always waited for
Jakwob – Blinding (BCee Remix)
London Elektricty – Fast soul music (Nu:Tone Remix)
Alix Perez & Sabre feat Sam Wills – The end of us
Seba – Can’t describe
Makoto – Girl I’m running back to you (Random Movement Remix)
Vandera – Anandimide
Nu:Logic – Brown shoes
dRamatic & dbAudio – Factual harmony
Makoto – You’ve got something (170 refix)
Pro Luxe – Don’t leave me now
Random Movement – I’m nobody’s fool
Flowrian – Wait for me
Random Movement – Down somehow
Savage rehab feat Saxxon – Rare groove
Makoto feat Deeizm – Woe (Lenzman Remix)

Re: ***SirReal - The Midnight Sun Mix - CALIBRE.NU:LOGIC.MAKOTO.RANDOMOVEMENT.ALIXPER

Pon this!

Re: ***SirReal - The Midnight Sun Mix - CALIBRE.NU:LOGIC.MAKOTO.RANDOMOVEMENT.ALIXPER

will listen as ever man

Judging by the tracklist, I will thoroughly enjoy this mix. Downloading it now.

great listen, rolling, top selection, blends in and out were seamless, everything I expected.. very satisfying, fits in well with the weather this morning

I'll be rinsing this one, great mix. A nice, rolling selection and the mixing and EQing are spot on.

Thanks for the feedback people, much appreciated

thanks you sir
on the dl

Gave this a spin last night, bruv. As always, heavily quality stuff. I always love knowing that I can have tunes that I've been playing out explored in different ways, and this mix was no exception. Opening tune was monsterous. Never heard it before but I am now all over it. Vibes for days on that one. Blinding into the Fast Soul Music Remix got me really good, as the latter is one of my favorite hospital tunes of all time and it fits with the melodic mood established early in the mix just perfectly. In fact the first seven or so tunes are just perfect examples of how to carry a mood. The EQing was spot on, the mixes just rolled from one to another smooth as silk, and particularly that Midnight Sun Remix stood out as being the centerpiece of the whole bit.

The rolling vibe gets a bit deeper but goodness that Makoto Random Movement Remix to Anandimide tune... I must have rewound like five times on that bit. Anandimide is exactly the way that GLR needs to go in the future and Bukem signed a real mixing MVP with that tune. Sounds so sick in the mix. The other bit that stood out was I'm Nobody's Fool, as you know I'm a sucker for any decent mix with Random Movement. Going from that to Flowrian with Down Somehow popping in out of nowhere. So good. Just how those tunes should be mixed. Even the mids and highs were balanced appropriately.

Also a shout for including Factual Harmony. What a tune!

All in all, bruv, this was perfection. Just loved the smooth, rolling vibes on this one. Melodies galore! We all need more mixes from you in our lives here on this board, so don't stop what you're doing!

Gave this a spin last night, bruv. As always, heavily quality stuff. I always love knowing that I can have tunes that I've been playing out explored in different ways, and this mix was no exception. Opening tune was monsterous. Never heard it before but I am now all over it. Vibes for days on that one. Blinding into the Fast Soul Music Remix got me really good, as the latter is one of my favorite hospital tunes of all time and it fits with the melodic mood established early in the mix just perfectly. In fact the first seven or so tunes are just perfect examples of how to carry a mood. The EQing was spot on, the mixes just rolled from one to another smooth as silk, and particularly that Midnight Sun Remix stood out as being the centerpiece of the whole bit.

The rolling vibe gets a bit deeper but goodness that Makoto Random Movement Remix to Anandimide tune... I must have rewound like five times on that bit. Anandimide is exactly the way that GLR needs to go in the future and Bukem signed a real mixing MVP with that tune. Sounds so sick in the mix. The other bit that stood out was I'm Nobody's Fool, as you know I'm a sucker for any decent mix with Random Movement. Going from that to Flowrian with Down Somehow popping in out of nowhere. So good. Just how those tunes should be mixed. Even the mids and highs were balanced appropriately.

Also a shout for including Factual Harmony. What a tune!

All in all, bruv, this was perfection. Just loved the smooth, rolling vibes on this one. Melodies galore! We all need more mixes from you in our lives here on this board, so don't stop what you're doing!

Wow, that's why I love this site. You get people who actually give you feedback and it's also good when it's positive. Glad you liked it man, looking forward to given your downtempo one a real listen this weekend.

Thanks to everyone else that has checked the mix out too

Back
Top Bottom