SirReal - The innerSoul Mix ***Calibre-LSB-Lenzman-Ivy Lab-Technimatic

SirReal

VIP Junglist
I have put together a mix of some of favourite Drum and Bass tracks that for me represent our innerSoul vibe; warm, melodic and hypnotic.

https://www.mixcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-innersoul-promo-mix-010416/

Our next night is 01/04/16 at Lightbox, London. Where you can catch me alongside a wealth of D&B talent.

More info here - https://www.facebook.com/events/507452259425715/

Anuska – Never Can Decide (Ivy Lab Remix)
Technimatic Vs Nils Frahm – Music Is Familiar
London Elektricity – Vapour Trails (LSB Remix)
Halogenix – All Blue (feat Cleveland Watkiss)
Blu Mar Ten – Thin Air (feat Robert Manos & Yosebu)
Lenzman – Fade Away (feat Jo-S)
Halogenix – Beyond Bounds
Tokyo Prose – Sunsets (feat LSB & DRS)
Break – They’re Wrong (Calibre Remix)
LSB – About Tonight
Riya – On Your Mind
Spectrasoul – Guardian
Technimatic – Looking For Diversion (feat Lucy Kitchen)
Alix Perez - 1984

Nice session man, some of my fav's in there -
Never Can Decide, They’re Wrong, Looking For Diversion.
Shame I missed your night, I was in Bristol supporting another one, but I'd love to come to next one, line up looked wkd.

Nice session man, some of my fav's in there -
Never Can Decide, They’re Wrong, Looking For Diversion.
Shame I missed your night, I was in Bristol supporting another one, but I'd love to come to next one, line up looked wkd.

Glad you enjoyed it. Next event is likely to be in early October but I'll stick a post up about it once we confirm the line-up.

Ive listened to this mix over 30 times and its insanely beautiful. Tight mixing but its all about the choice of gems. My mrs thinks I am not right upstairs listening to the same music over n over n over.....!!!!!!

Please keep up the amazing work.

Ive listened to this mix over 30 times and its insanely beautiful. Tight mixing but its all about the choice of gems. My mrs thinks I am not right upstairs listening to the same music over n over n over.....!!!!!!

Please keep up the amazing work.

Glad you liked it. A lot of personal favourites in this mix. Try to keep that vocal running throughout the mix

Back
Top Bottom