DnB ***SirReal - The InnerSoul Mix - CALIBRE-LENZMAN-RANDOM MOVEMENT-MR.JOSEPH-EVESON-LYN

SirReal

VIP Junglist
With our new event fast approaching and some superb music out there I saw it only fitting I put out a mix –

check out the event here, click attend and you’ll be entered into the prize draw - http://www.facebook.com/events/149979561768053/

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal#play

Download – http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-the-innersoul-mix/download

Lynx & Hllrazor feat Kemo - How you move me (SUN&BASS)
Random Movement & Ben Soundscape - Perpetual - (INTRIGUE)
BCee - Beyond belief (SPEARHEAD)
Komatic - Make the most of now (Techicolour Remix) (SPEARHEAD)
Velocity & Key MC - Ladder (H:E DIGITAL)
Random Movement & Ben Soundscape - Many Things (INTRIGUE)
Scott Allen - Sweet Love (CELSIUS)
Random Movement - Follow my own path (INFLUENCE)
Lenzman - Diamonds (SUN&BASS)
Pro Luxe - My hands are like wings again (SOUL DEEP)
Random Movement - 2 Dogs Down (INFLUENCE)
Mutt & Dave Whalen - Sarah (CELSIUS)
Seba & Krazy - Arsenic (INNERGROUND)
Mr Joseph - Playerz Life (FIZZY)
Utah Jazz - The Message (LIQUID-V)
TEED - Garden (Calibre Remix)
Komatic - Seasons Sleep (RUBIK DIGITAL)
BCee - Guilty (SPEARHEAD)
DR. Meaker - Double Bass (Eveson Remix)

Re: ***SirReal - The InnerSoul Mix - CALIBRE-LENZMAN-RANDOM MOVEMENT-MR.JOSEPH-EVESON

Holy shit look at that tracklist!

I'm all the fuck over this, man! Looks AMAZING.

Re: ***SirReal - The InnerSoul Mix - CALIBRE-LENZMAN-RANDOM MOVEMENT-MR.JOSEPH-EVESON

You're mixes are always bang on mate. Downloading...

cheers guys let me know what you think of it :zest:

Alright, Sir, time to give this a proper listen.

How You Move Me - Love the vibes on this tune, really setting the mood out right with proper atmospherics, great opening.
Perpetual - A Random Movement tune I've never heard, love how this just creeps in and lays perfectly atop the Lynx tune. Love the vibe on this. Little skippy but it happens! Proper recovery!
Beyond Belief - Oooo lush vibes, gonna have to go find this one. Another pairing that sounds glorious together. Big ups!
Make the Most of Now - This one got snuck in real well. Changing the pace a bit, and I'm liking it!
Ladder - Why hello there, tune I just used recently! Love this one, from a great compilation, and it fits really nice in the mix here. The steppy-ness of the Komatic tune compliment the rolling vibes of this one really well. I'm impressed, man!
Many Things - Another unknown Random Movement tune, I'm a bad American! I like that you gave the Velocity tune room to breath before this came in. Lush as per usual, great keymatching here!
Sweet Love - So glad there's some Scott Allen here, big upcoming name! This tune is serious, and it flows so well out of the previous tune.
Follow My Own Path - Not your typical RM tune, as its got Mixmaster Doc on it. Love how this just blew up on the drop. Seriously heavy tune yet it rolls so smoothly, big ups for that! So glad it got time to fully breath.
Diamonds - Classic, love it! The transition to this was a little rough, but you really can't do anything about it. It was as good as it could be.
My Hands... - HUGE! These two tunes go together so well. Really love the warm, deep synths and atmospherics. A great transition and vibe!
2 Dogs Down - Really continues the vibe. Love it. Amazing!
Sarah - Man this tune... its so good, got such a perfect vibe on it. Came in at a great time, too. Great mixing these two!
Arsenic - You're the only guy I know who can make Seba & Krazy tunes work this well in a mix, and there's no difference here! Sounds so warm and beautiful, man.
Playerz Life - LOVE Mr. Joseph's EP, and really didn't dig this tune at first even with the Biggie sample. You made a believer out of me on this one! Works really well teasing this in during Arsenic. Really good EQ here.
The Message - Oh yeah. Great transition here. The previous tune really works in introing this. Piano and horn samples work really well here.
Garden - As soon as I got familiar with the beat of The Message I thought, "Man, that TEED remix would go really well here.." And imagine my surprise when I heard it! I flipped out! You made the transition better than I probably would have, though!
Seasons Sleep - Don't know this one, but... it carries the vibe from the previous two tunes very nicely. You brought the bass on Garden down just enough so that it doesn't get washed out by this tune, and it sounds lush because of it. Very chill.
Guilty - I like how this doesn't overpower the Komatic tune. The samples from it carry over into this and the vibe is just a notch in energy above Seasons Sleep, like a slow gradual build-up. I really appreciate that, man, it sounds wicked!
Double Bass - Oooo I am liking this. It really wraps up the vibe established in the previous few tracks nicely. Funky but still mellow and soulful rolling, and you kept the BCee tune going which sounds really great.

Overall, I'm glad there was a more soft, subtle vibe on this one. Really nice, warm and rich without all too much energy. You kept the dance going but didn't overrun it with too much synth or sampling. It was mellow, and that's what makes it so good. Its different from your usual mixes, man, and I like this alot.

Everybody should get on this. Like now. You won't find a better, more soulful liquid mix right now.

How You Move Me - Love the vibes on this tune, really setting the mood out right with proper atmospherics, great opening.
Perpetual - A Random Movement tune I've never heard, love how this just creeps in and lays perfectly atop the Lynx tune. Love the vibe on this. Little skippy but it happens! Proper recovery!
Beyond Belief - Oooo lush vibes, gonna have to go find this one. Another pairing that sounds glorious together. Big ups!
Make the Most of Now - This one got snuck in real well. Changing the pace a bit, and I'm liking it!
Ladder - Why hello there, tune I just used recently! Love this one, from a great compilation, and it fits really nice in the mix here. The steppy-ness of the Komatic tune compliment the rolling vibes of this one really well. I'm impressed, man!
Many Things - Another unknown Random Movement tune, I'm a bad American! I like that you gave the Velocity tune room to breath before this came in. Lush as per usual, great keymatching here!
Sweet Love - So glad there's some Scott Allen here, big upcoming name! This tune is serious, and it flows so well out of the previous tune.
Follow My Own Path - Not your typical RM tune, as its got Mixmaster Doc on it. Love how this just blew up on the drop. Seriously heavy tune yet it rolls so smoothly, big ups for that! So glad it got time to fully breath.
Diamonds - Classic, love it! The transition to this was a little rough, but you really can't do anything about it. It was as good as it could be.
My Hands... - HUGE! These two tunes go together so well. Really love the warm, deep synths and atmospherics. A great transition and vibe!
Sarah - Man this tune... its so good, got such a perfect vibe on it. Came in at a great time, too. Great mixing these two!
Arsenic - You're the only guy I know who can make Seba & Krazy tunes work this well in a mix, and there's no difference here! Sounds so warm and beautiful, man.
Playerz Life - LOVE Mr. Joseph's EP, and really didn't dig this tune at first even with the Biggie sample. You made a believer out of me on this one! Works really well teasing this in during Arsenic. Really good EQ here.
The Message - Oh yeah. Great transition here. The previous tune really works in introing this. Piano and horn samples work really well here.
Garden - As soon as I got familiar with the beat of The Message I thought, "Man, that TEED remix would go really well here.." And imagine my surprise when I heard it! I flipped out! You made the transition better than I probably would have, though!
Seasons Sleep - Don't know this one, but... it carries the vibe from the previous two tunes very nicely. You brought the bass on Garden down just enough so that it doesn't get washed out by this tune, and it sounds lush because of it. Very chill.
Guilty - I like how this doesn't overpower the Komatic tune. The samples from it carry over into this and the vibe is just a notch in energy above Seasons Sleep, like a slow gradual build-up. I really appreciate that, man, it sounds wicked!
Double Bass - Oooo I am liking this. It really wraps up the vibe established in the previous few tracks nicely. Funky but still mellow and soulful rolling, and you kept the BCee tune going which sounds really great.

Overall, I'm glad there was a more soft, subtle vibe on this one. Really nice, warm and rich without all too much energy. You kept the dance going but didn't overrun it with too much synth or sampling. It was mellow, and that's what makes it so good. Its different from your usual mixes, man, and I like this alot.

Everybody should get on this. Like now. You won't find a better, more soulful liquid mix right now.

Yes HAB, showing how feedback should be done! BOH!

Have to say, the frost on my car this morning is making me feel for this tracklist. Will check later once i'm in the comfort of slippers and pipe ting.

Big Up SirReal!

Dude, thanks for the feedback...glad you were feeling it too. Really enjoyed mixing it and only took a couple of takes which is usually an indication of that.

The detail you've gone into is quality and it is really appreciated...you've set the standard now and I will have to repay the favour -

On another note it would be great to see soime of the DNBforum heads repping this Friday in Brixton. It's my new night and although i'm not DJing there is a vast amount of talent on offer.

I'll give this a listen mate, tracklist looks tasty

big bump for Friday night at InnerSoul - absolutely banging night

Back
Top Bottom