***SirReal - The Flashbulb Memory Mix***CALIBRE-RANDOMOVEMENT-EVESON-LYNX-SPECTRASOUL

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Brand new mix for 2014. Lots of new music for you guys too

https://soundcloud.com/sirreal/the-flashbulb-memory-mix

Altitude – Time (feat Irann Joyce)
Scott Allen & Deeper Connection – Sight Unseen
Hybrid Minds – Starlet (feat Mimi Page)
Colossus – Ain’t Too Proud
Scott Allen & Deeper Connection – Can’t Explain
Actraiser – Hurt Me So
Phil Tangent – We Don’t Talk Anymore
Karma – Her Touch
Malaky - Soon
Spectrasoul – Hearts
Actraiser – Nowhere To Hide
dRamatic & dbAudio – By My Side
Eveson – The Sweetness
Velocity – Flashbulb Memory
Calibre – Wilderness (feat Steo)
Simplification & Translate – Space Love
Random Movement & Jaybee – Open Circuit
Technimatic – Bristol
Mr. Joseph – Rose At Your Door (feat Collette Warren)
Random Movement & Jaybee – Say
Lynx & Hellrazor – How You Move Me (feat Kemo – Paradox Remix)
Malaky & Command Strange – Can’t Get Away
Cutworks – Joint

Re: ***SirReal - The Flashbulb Memory Mix***CALIBRE-RANDOMOVEMENT-EVESON-LYNX-SPECTRA

SC is dead atm let's all listen to FG!

TL would have worked for a Sunday Eve, will tag for later :)

Last edited:
Re: ***SirReal - The Flashbulb Memory Mix***CALIBRE-RANDOMOVEMENT-EVESON-LYNX-SPECTRA

Just finished. i really liked it mang. Gotta a litle sleepy somewhere in ther but that always happens to me when i listen to just one genre of DNB on a mix. All the traks where mixed really well sounded like a little trouble with How You Move Me but hey it still sounded good. I almost bought that trak like 20 times and now i think iwill so it served it's purpose for me ha ha. Following you on Sc now so looking forward to the next one.

Just finished. i really liked it mang. Gotta a litle sleepy somewhere in ther but that always happens to me when i listen to just one genre of DNB on a mix. All the traks where mixed really well sounded like a little trouble with How You Move Me but hey it still sounded good. I almost bought that trak like 20 times and now i think iwill so it served it's purpose for me ha ha. Following you on Sc now so looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for the feedback beknoxx. Yeah that How You Move Me remix is tough one. Paradox throws in some crazy beats

Just rocking this now man. Really enjoying it.
Big fan of your mixes. Always a quality selection of lush beats.

listened to this on the train home last weekend, really good shit as ever. Perfect for longish self pitying train journeys.
lovely selection and put together really well as always

Real enjoyable rollout of some of the best liquid pieces floating around atm, my old lady liked it, that means something!

Back
Top Bottom