***SirReal - Roll On Summer Mix***EVESON-SPY-MARKY-MAKOTO-LENZMAN-MUTT-LDN.E

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Loads of amazing music out at the moment, thanks to all producers that sent me music, as well as the odd classic. So I thought I’d put a little mix that had a summery feel to it but wanted to keep it at a decent pace.
Watch out for a load more mixes coming very soon!

STREAM - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal#play

DOWNLOAD - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-roll-on-summer-mix/download

Eveson – Wicked Dub
Random Movement – She don’t get it
Alix Perez – Magnolias
Flaco – Untouchables
BigBud – Lady Sings the blues
Paul SG & Eros – Finding the right words
Makoto & Deeizm – Untold
dRamatic & dbAudio – Subtle shaking
Marky & SPY – Yellow shoes
Eveson – Peace
Cyantific – 88mph
Command Strange & Intelligent Manners – Groover
Mutt feat Kevin King – Conversations
Heavy1 – Xiphactinus (Lenzman Remix)
Release – Memroies of a brighter past
London Elektricty – Vapour trails
Pentagon & Ehtix – Hold on
Eveson – High life
Command Strange – When the morning comes

Not bad, same to you, mate!

Big big mix, man. Definitely helped me slog through my bastard of a workout today. That Flaco tune is a monster, as is that Lenzman remix. Definitely got a major SirReal vibe on it, man. And, c'mon, how can anybody compete with Yellow Shoes? I wasn't a big fan of it at first but then I heard it out and it is now one of my favorites at the moment.

Really good job, man, putting the summer vibes together like that. I have to ask... Serato?

Any thoughts?

tonight! ima listen tonight! :) sorry geez keep forgetting

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

Exactly what a liquid mix should be for me. Great representation of leading artists, sick tracklist, rolling (not double drop) mixing. Untold >> Subtle Shaking is vibesssss. Love the fact you ended it with When The Morning Comes as well such a great track Command Strange has got pure talent, easily my favourite producer at the moment. Fine work, give me a shout when the next one's up!

tonight! ima listen tonight! :) sorry geez keep forgetting

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

Exactly what a liquid mix should be for me. Great representation of leading artists, sick tracklist, rolling (not double drop) mixing. Untold >> Subtle Shaking is vibesssss. Love the fact you ended it with When The Morning Comes as well such a great track Command Strange has got pure talent, easily my favourite producer at the moment. Fine work, give me a shout when the next one's up!

Cheers mate, great to get some proper feedback on DnB forums, big up!

Back
Top Bottom