***SirReal presents the Calibre VS Lenzman mix

SirReal

VIP Junglist
These are my two favourite artists. Calibre has been around for some time now, but Lenzman has really made his mark too. I wanted to do a mix that showed off their talents and felt the tunes worked really well with each other.

Pretty dam happy with the result, if it sounds a bit strange on the Be there break down it's becasue i had to pause the mix for dinner.

So enjoy please leave feedback, good, bad or ugly and check all my other mixes out at www.soundcloud.com/sirreal

http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-calibre-vs-lenzman/download

dnbshare - http://dnbshare.com/download/SirReal-CalibreVSLenzman.mp3.html

Calibre feat Diane Charlemagne- Bullets
Madman and Poets - afraid of Jazz (Lenzman rmx)
Calibre - What i feel
Lenzman - Last days on earth
Calibre - Kiya
Total Science - Soul patrol (Lenzman rmx)
Calibre - Why Time
Lenzman - Respiration
Calibre - Be there
Lenzman - Caught up
Calibre - Peso
Lenzman - Little Brother
Calibre - V-Neck
Lenzman - Emeralds
Calibre - Late night squeeze
Lenzman - Way back when
Calibre - Second Sun
BCee - Glitterballs (Lenzman and Redeyes rmx)
Calibre - Like it is
Lenzman - Bright Lights
Calibre - Corner dance
Lenzman - Sugar Hill
Calibre - Got to have u
Lenzman - Memory Loss
Calibre - You could dance
Lenzman - Ever so slightly
Calibre - Hold you back (jah)
Lenzman - Lose you
Calibre feat DRS - Hustlin
Lenzman - Lonely Heart
Calibre - Mr. Right On
Lenzman - String City
ZeroT feat Steo - Refusal (Calibre rmx)
Lenzman - Bear Trap

Ah my two favourite calibre tunes arent on here, drop it down and in denial, ill grab it anyways :)

all these complains yeah, i tried my best to fit in the tunes that sounded right.

Hope you enjoy

Reading back i sound well aggy, i was going for the sarcastic approach but it didn't come across.

There was a lot of trial and error and i left out quite a few personal favs but felt the otehr tunes sounded better in the mix

Managed to listen to most of the mix and its good! nice n solid, some lil gems I forgot in this mix too, tidy!

last bump on this one, managed to find it's way on to a Russian dnb arena an rack up just under 500 downloads, so what are you waiting for if you haven't already! Download links at the top

Was rocking this mix earlier man. It just rolls. Deserves the 1000+ downloads that it's got, well played (y)

Back
Top Bottom