SirReal - DifferentDrumz@PlanB Promo Mix - CALIBRE/KOMATIC/COMMANDSTRANGE/INTELLIGENT

SirReal

VIP Junglist
On Friday 30/09/11 Different Drumz are taking over PlanB's basement. Bringing the best in soulful and uplifting drum and bass to the South of London - headlining will be Utah Jazz, Mr.Joseph and Komatic! Along side myself and other Different Drumz residents.

Event info - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119988314763624

I thought I'd drop a long awaited mix to wet your appetite for the night ...

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-ddz-planb-promo-mix#play

Download - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-ddz-planb-promo-mix/download

Submorphics feat Selfsays - Step in the spot
Spectrasoul - In Proile
Scenic & Advisory - Natural Progression
Command Strange - Mr. Lonely
Calibre - Foreign Bodies
Intelligent Manners - Where is my Other Half
Technicolour and Komatic - No Evil
Intelligent Manners - Back 2 Love
dRamatic & dbAudio - Dreams of Life & Death
Big Bud - Feeling Inside
Subz & Matik - Could be Wrong (remix)
Release - You & i
The Square & Eros - You're Something Special
Komatic - Rectified
Nookie - Sunset Over Sopot
Scenic & Advisory - Moving Deeper
Intelligent Manners - Everybody Knows
Falco - Thunder
Technicolour & Komatic - Vermillion
DV8 feat Nookie - I want Your Love
Hamilton - Echoes

Re: SirReal - DifferentDrumz@PlanB Promo Mix - CALIBRE/KOMATIC/COMMANDSTRANGE/INTELLI

Hell fucking yes. I have been needing a new mix from you to chill me out while I grade papers. This looks like just the ticket, and I'll certainly report back to you, bruv.

By the way that intro Submorphics tune is probably my favorite thing in the world right now.

Re: SirReal - DifferentDrumz@PlanB Promo Mix - CALIBRE/KOMATIC/COMMANDSTRANGE/INTELLI

saw you post this on soundcloud, looking damn sexy. will feedback sooooon

@ HAB - Nice one mate, yeah that Submorphics tune is quality, mixes nicely with a few hiphop instrumentals too

@jSmith - Hope it is not too sexy for you ;)

Anyone else had a chance to listen yet?

If you're coming down to PlanB tonight make sure you come and say hello

Just gave this mix a proper listen, man, and it did NOT disappoint. I didn't know most of the tunes going into this and I am so glad I didn't. This was rich, full of great tunes and you blended them perfectly.

I'm going all out finding Scenic & Advisory tunes along with everything Intelligent Manners I can find. Great stuff, bro, one of my favorite mixes of your's in forever!

Just gave this mix a proper listen, man, and it did NOT disappoint. I didn't know most of the tunes going into this and I am so glad I didn't. This was rich, full of great tunes and you blended them perfectly.

I'm going all out finding Scenic & Advisory tunes along with everything Intelligent Manners I can find. Great stuff, bro, one of my favorite mixes of your's in forever!

Yeah those producers are on Fire right now! thnaks for the kind words mate. will check that new insert coin mix too

thx for bumping this i had momentarily forgotten, i'll listen soon promise

im shit for just getting round to listening, sorry mate. but what a fine mix, this hit the right spot completely i've been on the lookout for stuff like this recently. jesus as if i nearly missed out on step in the spot, track is immense! HAB is right man intelligent manners is the one for this sorta stuff with command strange as well i reckon, flirt and talking about love are big favourites of mine. mixing is dope as well the bass switch into in profile is buff. i would love to hear one of your mixes played out will try and make the next one if it's in london. looking forward to the next episode for suuuure, nice one!

Back
Top Bottom