***SirReal - DifferentDrumz Event Promo Mix***Calibre, Commix, Alix Perez, Lenzman

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Just to get you in the mood for our big DifferentDrumz night on 11/03/11 at Fluid Bar, Farringdon, London. A night of different beats, DJs include Eveson, BCee, dRamatic & dBaudio and the DDZ residents. Check the link for more info - http://www.differentdrumz.co.uk/events.html

This mix represents all styles from our drum and bass camp, so I hope you enjoy!

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-ddz-fluid-promo-mix#play

Download - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-ddz-fluid-promo-mix/download

Chase and Stutus - Take you there featuring Digga
Kabuki - Gneration X feat Paul St. Hilaire
Command Strange - Summer Breeze
Calibre - All the while
Vice Versa - Stonebridge
Commix - Painted smile
Lenzman - Stella
Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction (Lynx 2010 Edit)
Spectrasoul - How strange
Lenzman - Vale of tears
Subwave - Think
Random Movement - Back in my life
London Elektricty - Fast soul music (Nu:tone remix)
Kabuki - Just hold on feat Jenna G (Serum Remix)
Q-Project - Solar System
Marcus Intalex - Airbourne
Camo & Krooked - Turn up the music
BCee & SPY - Is anybody out there?
Brookes Brothers - Last night
Flaco - On a ride
Technicolour & Komatic - Innervision
Nookie - You don't know
dRamatic & dBaudio - Tears
Alix Perez - Behind Time

Re: ***SirReal - DifferentDrumz Event Promo Mix***Calibre, Commix, Alix Perez, Lenzma

We both put out new mixes on the same day. Unfortunately for me, the mix I just posted is NOT your style.

But I am TOTALLY on the DL of this, sir. Your mixes are always bar none amazing.

Re: ***SirReal - DifferentDrumz Event Promo Mix***Calibre, Commix, Alix Perez, Lenzma

Nice one HAB - I am actually downloading it now mate :D

Funnily enough, I was listening to the Lenzman Vs. Calibre mix the other day. From tiiiiiiiime ago lol

On zee dl

Just from first looking at the tracklist, I could see that this was definitely a departure from your usual stuff, mate. Subwave? Brookes Brothers? Camo & Krooked? Definitely not stuff I would expect to hear in one of your mixes, but I was pleasantly surprised. You did some amazing mixing and the vibe was great throughout.

That mix between Back in My Life and the Fast Soul Music remix could be the highpoint for me, man. I could see from a technical standpoint that keeping those two in tune for so long and having the EQ balanced perfectly throughout could be a major headache, but you did it perfectly. Really impressive stuff, man.

And of course, those last ten to fifteen minutes are just brilliant. Really, man, all around a fantastic mix. I really dug it. Keep up the good work!

Just from first looking at the tracklist, I could see that this was definitely a departure from your usual stuff, mate. Subwave? Brookes Brothers? Camo & Krooked? Definitely not stuff I would expect to hear in one of your mixes, but I was pleasantly surprised. You did some amazing mixing and the vibe was great throughout.

That mix between Back in My Life and the Fast Soul Music remix could be the highpoint for me, man. I could see from a technical standpoint that keeping those two in tune for so long and having the EQ balanced perfectly throughout could be a major headache, but you did it perfectly. Really impressive stuff, man.

And of course, those last ten to fifteen minutes are just brilliant. Really, man, all around a fantastic mix. I really dug it. Keep up the good work!

Your too kind HAB...quite enjoyed mixing some of these tunes and now i'm using Serato it might become a bit of a fixture. Will listen to your mix today and leave some feedback. Thanks again dude and to everyone else that has checked this.

Make sure you come to the night, it will be HUGE

Oh I'd love to go to a Different Drumz Night...

... you know, if I lived in the UK at all. >_> But trust, if I ever get out there, I would not mind seeing you spin at all! Just don't be offended if I go see Andy C for the only time ever instead!

Under two weeks people - make sure you come down and check the night out!!

tracklist looks nice bro!
few tracks i ent heard as well, so looking forward to it! listening now :)

Downloading now mate, can't believe I've just noticed this!!

This is a nice mix, big up

That DDz night looks alright as well. Only problem would be the 4am finish...one of those dodgy times if no one's driving...

This is a nice mix, big up

That DDz night looks alright as well. Only problem would be the 4am finish...one of those dodgy times if no one's driving...

Cool, where you from Spyto?

Right last bump getting you ready for this Friday

Back
Top Bottom