***SirReal - Close Your Eyes Mix //CALIBRE.DBRIDGE.KOMATIC.RANDOM-MOVEMENT.MARKY.SPY.

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Back to the dance floor and back with some big names. There is still a sprinkling of new comers and as always this mix is dripping in soul...thanks to the producers that sent over tunes

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-close-your-eyes-mix#play

Download - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-close-your-eyes-mix/download

Technicolour, Komatic & LSB – Rotary Motion // Integral DUB
Joe Goddard – Gabriel (Calibre Remix) // Greco Roman
Pro Luxe – Without You // Intelligent Recordings
Smote – Summertime // Innerground
Bungle – Close your eyes // Sonorous
Random Movement – Purple Getaway // FREE
Eveson – Good Times // Channel 82
DJ Chap – Its seems I’m Never // LuvDisaster
Total Science, SPY & Riya – Piano Funk // Mind Vision
Random Movement – Dirt Bobber // Innerground
DJ Marky & SPY – Last Night // Innerground
BCee feat Robert Owens – Keep the faith (Marcus Intalex remix) // Spearhead
Dynamic – Make my heart feel // Fokuz
Komatic – The open Choice // Celsius
Flaco – Choose Me (Insiders remix) // Rubik Digital
Random Movement - Feeling Translated // Innerground
Calibre – Mr Right On // Signature
Ed Thomas & Planas – Breathless (dBridge Soul Steppers Mix) // Exceptional Records
DJ Marky & SPY – Love Affair // Innerground

Re: ***SirReal - Close Your Eyes Mix //CALIBRE.DBRIDGE.KOMATIC.RANDOM-MOVEMENT.MARKY.

grabbed this last night of soundcloud, nailed it man.

first mix was lovely and the rest continued like that, proper summer selection (y)

Re: ***SirReal - Close Your Eyes Mix //CALIBRE.DBRIDGE.KOMATIC.RANDOM-MOVEMENT.MARKY.

all over this, looks buff ting

Just cranking out these mixes, man! On this. Tracklist looks absolutely fabulous.

as james said its all about that first mix, wasnt too keen on rotary motion at first bout you've completely won me over. its just all great to be fair, consistently on point with these mixes

Looks nice mate

On it! big fan of your mixes, I can tell this is going to be a good one.

Cool mix man really enjoyed it! Made my walk to work remotely bearable

really wicked mix... kept a good vibe throughtout and it most rolled together beautifully. Wasnt a big fan of the mix with Piano funk but just a personal thing

tracklist looks big, gonna download and have a listen or two ;)

Big mix, man! I can't get into alot of detail, but I will mention that I was surprised to hear alot of these styles of tunes in your mix. That Eveson tune and the new Random Movement tune fit in really nicely, but I liked how you worked in tunes with other sorts of vibes, like Last Night, the Insiders Remix of the Flaco tune, etc. The intro was lovely, as was that last mix with Breathtaking.

Overall a really solid mix, and I love that Purple Getaway tune. Glad we both used it! Cheers, bruv!

Big mix, man! I can't get into alot of detail, but I will mention that I was surprised to hear alot of these styles of tunes in your mix. That Eveson tune and the new Random Movement tune fit in really nicely, but I liked how you worked in tunes with other sorts of vibes, like Last Night, the Insiders Remix of the Flaco tune, etc. The intro was lovely, as was that last mix with Breathtaking.

Overall a really solid mix, and I love that Purple Getaway tune. Glad we both used it! Cheers, bruv!

Cheers HAB, always appreciate your feedback and everyone else too, of course

Just listened to this, lovely mix mate. Still got a great selection going and really tight mixing going on.

Fav mixes came at the end tbh:

Komatic – The open Choice // Celsius
Flaco – Choose Me (Insiders remix) // Rubik Digital

Ed Thomas & Planas – Breathless (dBridge Soul Steppers Mix) // Exceptional Records
DJ Marky & SPY – Love Affair // Innerground

Thought those two were massive!

I have been slacking on the mixes recently, mainly because I haven't had a PC for about 18 months lol, but this streamed nicely off my phone. Big up mate

Back
Top Bottom