***SirReal - Broken Culture Mix***LENZMAN-SPY-INTALEX-MAKOTO-MARKY-FLACO

SirReal

VIP Junglist
Here is a mix I did for www.broken-culture.co.uk

You know my sound by now - soulful and summery. Make sure you check out the website because there are some great interview, reviews, artwork, blogs and it's all free.

Interview - http://www.broken-culture.co.uk/?p=1147

Stream - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-www-broken-culture-co#play

Download - http://soundcloud.com/sirreal/sirreal-www-broken-culture-co/download

Paper Crows - Follow the leader (Break Remix)
Blue Motion, Remo and Grimm - Walking away
Makoto & SPY - Beautiful things
Florian feat LaMeduza - Highway
Flaco - Light 'em up
Adele - Rolling in the deep (Spectrasoul bootleg)
Mistical - Groove me
Root Soul - It's the way (Makoto remix)
Mr. Jospeh - Necessary
BCee & SPY - Nothing to declare
Bungle - Constant & Clear
Lenzman - Stuck
Well Being - Darling heart
Muwookie - Memories
Nether - True believer (Marcus Intalex remix)
Total Science feat Riya - Redlines
DKay & Intoxicated - Thinner edge
DJ Amrky & Spy - Days go slow (Makoto remix)
Lynx - Chess funk
Technicolour & Komatic - Changeling
All Thieves - Stars (Zero-T remix)
Total Science & SPY feat Kevin King - Past lives
Will Miles - Turn this way
Dj Marky & Makoto - Secret Place (Random Movement remix)
Marcus Intalex & SPY - Paulista Dub
Yasmin - Finish Line (Shy's smoking rabbit remix)

Last edited:
Been wondering where you've been, man! I've been in need of a new mix of yours.

Dj Marky & Makoto - Secret Place (Random Movement remix)

LOVE this tune, can't wait to hear it in the mix.

Be sure to check my newest mix as well! It's deep and proper entertaining.

yeah will do mate, there are a load of great tunes coming now so shouldnt have to wait too long for the next installment

Really enjoyed this, man. As always the selection was beyond top notch, opening my eyes to some great tunes and the mixing was great.

I especially was surprised by that Muwookie - Memories tune. That's a great tune, man, I need to look into this guy. Never heard of 'em!

What I would mention, though, is that this mix is slightly more jarring than your other ones. Your older mixes seem to just flow really nicely between tunes, and the vibe changes and shifts gradually. I'm not getting this so much out of this mix, but of course, I have no real room to talk! I'm obviously gonna be banging this for a while.

Big ups on the Broken Culture nod, though, bruv, that's awesome!

Really enjoyed this, man. As always the selection was beyond top notch, opening my eyes to some great tunes and the mixing was great.

I especially was surprised by that Muwookie - Memories tune. That's a great tune, man, I need to look into this guy. Never heard of 'em!

What I would mention, though, is that this mix is slightly more jarring than your other ones. Your older mixes seem to just flow really nicely between tunes, and the vibe changes and shifts gradually. I'm not getting this so much out of this mix, but of course, I have no real room to talk! I'm obviously gonna be banging this for a while.

Big ups on the Broken Culture nod, though, bruv, that's awesome!

Cheers HAB, I can always rely on you for some constructive criticim - I think you are right abou this mix. It doesn't quite ahve the same flow or build as the others. My problem was that there were so many great tracks out at the time and I wanted to squeeze them all in. I tried about 4-6 different tracklist orders and felt this one worked the best.

The next mix will be back to my orignal style - there is some great stff on that tip being released - Eveson's EP on LiquidV especially

Really enjoyed this! Nice and smooth! + loads of tunes I'd never heard before. And I had been waiting for someone to do that Redlines >>> Thinner Edge mix, those tunes are exactly the same!

Cheers HAB, I can always rely on you for some constructive criticim - I think you are right abou this mix. It doesn't quite ahve the same flow or build as the others. My problem was that there were so many great tracks out at the time and I wanted to squeeze them all in. I tried about 4-6 different tracklist orders and felt this one worked the best.

The next mix will be back to my orignal style - there is some great stff on that tip being released - Eveson's EP on LiquidV especially

Not a problem, mate. You always give my mixes constructive criticism and good direction for new mixes, so why not repay the favor?

(Speaking of which, if my summer is as quiet as my spring has been, I may need to consult you about a mix I've been slowly assembling for like a year now.)

Also, Eveson EP will be laaaaaarrrrrge.

Back
Top Bottom