Siren remix album???

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
Can't seem to find any info on it, but I was sure there was going to be a remix album for Broken Silence and there were some remixes floating about. Did I just make this up in my head? Or can anyone confirm this?

There was a Jubei remix of Squadron. It was pretty casual, from memory he'd just rearranged the beat pattern and kept the original bassline.

Where have VC and Siren got to? Need them back! Robot Wars is a huge tune that seems to have just slipped through the cracks :(

There was a Jubei remix of Squadron. It was pretty casual, from memory he'd just rearranged the beat pattern and kept the original bassline.

Where have VC and Siren got to? Need them back! Robot Wars is a huge tune that seems to have just slipped through the cracks :(
YES - that was one I remember...I thought there was talk about Break and Dom doing remixes? Maybe I had a great dream where all this was a reality...

Yeah I asked what was happening on their FB page - it was such a strong start to the label!! They just appear to have vanished.

Apologies for misleading, put the question marks there to attempt to avoid that haha

Back
Top Bottom