Sinus infection

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
driving me up the fucking wall.

it keeps coming back every few months, but it's never been this bad. Feels like that bone underneath your eye socket had been punched repeatedly and you only found out about it when you awoke from your drunken stupor the next day.

inhaling steam doesn't help, painkillers don't help (at least paracetamol/ibuprofen, don't have anything stronger) and strong chilli based food only helps briefly. I'll be going to the GP's tomorrow, see if i can get it sorted, but they're not open for another 8 hours or so.

anyone experienced this awful shit and have any suggestions? i wanted to have a spin on the decks but i can't concentrate on fuck all right now.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
go to the doctor

get outside

leave the internet alone for 5 mins, it'll still be there when you get back

change ur avatar

try to solve your problems yourself for once

get a job

honestly man 20 is a wicked age, dont look back and think what did i do with my youth. oh yeah i posted a thread about my runny nose. good times

D

dirty breaks

get fucked.

it wasn't for your entertainment.
get fucked.

waffle isn't for your health problems.

you prick.

go to the doctor

get outside

change ur avatar

get a job

honestly man 20 is a wicked age, dont look back and think what did i do with my youth. oh yeah i posted a thread about my runny nose. good times
this...

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
go to the doctor

get outside

change ur avatar

get a job

Hahaha bang on the money aj! 20 was the best year of my life!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im 903. ftaghn rlyeh. yes this is a total shit box thread. what films make you cry? im thinking old boy. that makes me cry.