Sinthetix

Norkimo

Hello, I'm a new member here and I'm relatively new to drum'n'bass too. I've been listening to dnb for a few months now, mostly Sinthetix, Stakka & Skynet and Raiden. Im particularly interested in Sintetix which im listening to most of the time. I'd like to hear some recommandations on something that sounds similar to Sinthetix. I've been searching for some time, but I found very little that matches with Sinthetix.

Tnx in advance :)

btw sorry for my bad english

you got good taste sir!

Sinthetix best tune for me was liar, on TOV serious fucking tune, flip side to it lockdown was also amazing!

If you got same style as me the look for people like, Spor, Phace, Noisia, BSE, Zeal and Litta :) Temper D those will start you off man! try deeper styles like Phace too he might tickle ur fancy :)

Tnx, I already heard of Noisia and Phace, but I'm unfamiliar with the others mentions, so I'll try to get some of their tunes asap :2thumbs:

Btw concerning Sinthetix, here's the list of tunes I have:
Cryogenic, Liar, Gateway, Anomaly, Recall, Glass, Imperial, Bipolar, Ultraviolet, Future fear, Smoke (Sinthetix remix), Dementia, Sexstation, Deviants, Breach, Transit, Nosferatu, Blink, Cyclone, Chain reaction, Panic, Neurotoxin, Switchblade sisters, Fallout.

If anyone has a complete list of their tunes, I would be thankful if someone could mention what is missing here. For some reason, there isn't much info about Sinthetix on the net :|

go to rolldabeats.com type in sinthetix in the search box and every release they had will come up ;)

Hope you find what you want dude

also rob f and MC meecha ;)

Rob F is someone else completely...although he may have been involved in synthetix. Dudes tunes on his own were fire

heard he went all muslim and met up with kemal and are full blooded Muslims living in the middle east

True Story

Rob Fairchild was part fo Sinthetix lolmembers of Sinthetix are: Josh Clark, Rob Fairchild, and Tony Valenti

An Corrupt Souls was : Marco Alvarado, and Josh Clark

sweet, id have been on his case for production tips!!would give my right arm to work with any of them on a piece:(

yea typo...it was all about Marco/Telemtric, he was the one with the top studio.

AN_A_LOG

there was a pic of the studio in ATM

Back
Top Bottom