Single parent... BEWARE!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by djad, Aug 15, 2011.

1. djad

djad leo the lion

So i get to have my daughter once a week which isnt ideal but its something. She lives with her mother and thats all good. I had to put up with some stupid shit over the years but this time its gone too far. We broke up before my daughter was 2yrs old and shes 8 now and ill be honest its been nothing but an uphill battle. Ex moved in another feller bout 3 weeks after id left and then started refering to him as dad so now my daughter calls him dad (aswell as me) which is a massive pile of donkey shit and what makes it worse is he has no style or personallity at all! He still wears a fucking No Fear t-shirt and has a pair of oakleys from like 88.

Anyways I took her back the other day and ex comes out screaming her head off bout something or other. I tend to agree with whatever she says cause things can get messy etc but managed to get a sly dis in here and there. So she is shouting at me in front of the children (she has 2, 1 with other guy) at the doorstep to the house like some J Kyle show out take.
    Right so my fiancee hears this and come to the door (she was waiting in the car). She says come on man lets go cause this is getting us no-where. Ex starts to have a bang at my missues. My missues says look i dont wanna fall out over this, stop shouting in front of the kids so we can discuss the matter. Ex is like you dont have kids so you cant say anything blah blah and upon that my fiancee litterally lays waste to her.

The outcome is now i cant see my daughter. I ve tried to contact ex but she isnt answering txt, call or voice mail. Ive looked up mediation services and am going to make an appointment to see them but 1, I dont like confrontation with her an 2, im worried she wont even answer to them. I dont know what to do cause court costs atleast £3000 which i cant afford and tbh i dont want my daughter to have to go throw all that crap. So i left her a message saying - look ive found this out (mediation) but id rather us 2 just sort things out together. Still no answer.

Its so frusrating. Anyway sorry for the rant but im feeling abit shitty about the whole situation and thought putting it out there may ease the burden.

2. MrChapman

MrChapman Member

Harsh man. A mate went through the exact same thing. He won his daughter in the end so happy days! Sure things will work out mate.

3. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

maybe let her cool down for a few more days then just go round

4. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

your daughter is old enough to know what she wants and it should be up to her, if she wants to see you, she should be able to see you. It's not fair for a child to not have their father in their life.

I didn't have my dad around and i'm bat-shit crazy.

5. MARKLAR

and gay

6. djad

djad leo the lion

cheers guys. It really sucks right now but i hope she'l get hold of me at some point soon. If not ill have to get hold of her.. And punch her face afew times..

7. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

id o and pick up your child as usual and see what happens and always be polite dont let yourself be dragged into a fight in the middle of the street let the woman look like a twat just be polite to her dont raise your voice. if you do that you will probably notice shes a moron. if it does end up going to court make sure you take notes about what shes doing and saying times and dates.

8. djad

djad leo the lion

Exactly this.. I try to stay calm at all times. Ive kept messages etc.. if it comes to it i have the evidence. I dont want custody or anything. Just to be able to see my kid at the weekend.. (i may add im trying to get her in to decent music. Her mum likes pop and rnb -- its basically like rubbing dogshit in my face lol)

9. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

if everything is ok on your side it might be her problem...is she depressed? if she's blasting off about the smallest things she might be postnatal

10. Kobi

Kobi Member

Give me her name and address, i'll phone child services and make some allegations, that should see you clear for a few days

11. djad

djad leo the lion

LOL...

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

I think cause she sees that im happy and getting married and that we always have a good time with my daughter she maybe alittle jealous. Either that or shes a complete douchbag.

12. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

13. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

She would have to be a complete bitch to make you apply for a contact order. Mediation ftw...

Surely this'll just blow over though? Probably just seeing your partner was enough to tip it probably best if she doesn't go with you next time. My heart goes out to you mate...

14. djad

djad leo the lion

Thanks papa.. I think my fiancee wont be going near her for a while cause she wants to hit her so much lol. Like i said earlier tho im just going to keep calm and go see mediators and see what happens ;)

15. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

why are women so irrational. She's clearly a super crazy bitch to still be pissed off after 8 years, nice one for getting out of there lol. Good luck with ur young'n m8

16. MARKLAR

recon the idea of just leavin it be an showin up to collect your kid like nuffin happened seems like a solid idea
    if she dont answer or refuses to let u take ur kid then get the mediators or watever they are
    dont go over the top to quick

17. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

She probably just wants you to give her a good seein too, if you know what i mean.

18. djad

djad leo the lion

the only seeing to she'll get is her face seeing my fist!! Not that i would actually do that.. or would i?... no definatly not!!.. mmmmm

19. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

1. DELETE FACEBOOK

2. HIT THE GYM

3. LAWYER UP

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

Seriously get some legal advice, once she gets a letter from your lawyer saying you want to apply for full custody she will either see sense and talk to you properly, or face you taking her to court.

20. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

yeah, but then he risks getting full custody...no man wants full custody, that means like responsibility and stuff.