Sine Language on Subtitles

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
Ok so im guessing someone from the label wanted the last thread shut down but if anyone managed to get a copy of the tracklist please send me a pm...

Why do they want the thread shut down! Ffs dnb taking itself seriously once again!
Its not like someone leaked the lp!

haha, this is just dumb. some people are making themselves too important. anyway there's a picture of the tracklist on doa.

OOrWmvz.jpg

now how about some people grow a pair and not delete this thread even if someone (from the label?) tells to?

Last edited:
In fairness to Subtitles running and promotion of a label is serious business...

They will have a marketing plan which probs doesnt include emails from mailing lists being put on 2 forums lol. Might take the impact away from the big LP announcement they planned...

Meh, the internet is all about freedom of something or other aint it

In fairness to Subtitles running and promotion of a label is serious business...

They will have a marketing plan which probs doesnt include emails from mailing lists being put on 2 forums lol. Might take the impact away from the big LP announcement they planned...

yeah totally understand that, but it's their problem it got leaked. release dates and tracklists are not copyrighted material or something.

I don't disagree with anything you have said but it's us that are going to be buying the tunes! A bit of respect and not treating us like schoolkids wouldn't go amiss

Dont know what the fuss is all about, your not making any money owning a dnb label....especailly if its digital

Dont know what the fuss is all about, your not making any money owning a dnb label....especailly if its digital

I'm pretty sure this project will generate some good money.
Not sure what you're on about with "especially if it's digital"? Since there are no production costs with a digital only release apart from mastering, which Teebee will probably do on his own. :|

I'm pretty sure this project will generate some good money.
Not sure what you're on about with "especially if it's digital"? Since there are no production costs with a digital only release apart from mastering, which Teebee will probably do on his own. :|

Artwork, marketing, pretty sure there are costs for online stores to host the download...

For something this special I'm sure it will get a CD release and maybe even Vinyl?

and if that's the case I could definitely see that release date being pushed back a month or so as well...not something I look forward too, but almost a garentee at this point :teeth:

Artwork, marketing, pretty sure there are costs for online stores to host the download...

Artwork? you're average mate can do an artwork. What do you mean by marketing? Send out emails to magazines and a few top dj's. You can do that all on your own. Especially Subtitles/Teebee doesn't need to do much promotion. Stuff will promote itself once they post it on social media.

You have immediate costs once you do anything physical. You much rather make money with a digital thing compared to anything physical + I highly doubt Subtitles won't make much money with this. au contraire tbh.

it would be cool if someone from some label could now write down costs involvedreleasing digital music. i reckon there are quite few, but not as many as with a physical release i guess.

Back
Top Bottom