Sine Language on Subtitles

For something this special I'm sure it will get a CD release and maybe even Vinyl?

I am looking forward to this, because the line up on that tracklist looks quality, and hope some of it gets a vinyl release.

Was going to say, I wonder what tunes will make it onto the vinyl LP?

Also, I don't think labels should label albums as "LP's" unless they are going to press / cut any of that album to vinyl.

it would be cool if someone from some label could now write down costs involvedreleasing digital music. i reckon there are quite few, but not as many as with a physical release i guess.

There are no costs involved in releasing music in digital form. You can draw your own Artwork in paint. You can release a track unmastered and you can release without sending it to any dj's/magazines upfront using promotional webtools. All they do is take off % (up to 50%) for each bought track.

There are no costs involved in releasing music in digital form. You can draw your own Artwork in paint. You can release a track unmastered and you can release without sending it to any dj's/magazines upfront using promotional webtools. All they do is take off % (up to 50%) for each bought track.
thanks, but respectable labels don't draw their artwork in paint nor they leave it unmastered

Can some please link me to the original e-mail. I would like to see what Subtitles are crying about too

I'm pretty sure this project will generate some good money.
Not sure what you're on about with "especially if it's digital"? Since there are no production costs with a digital only release apart from mastering, which Teebee will probably do on his own. :|

There is a few costswhich dont counter balance the income with digital trust me.

Artwork
Mastering
Promo PR costs
Download stores take a %
£1 per track for irsc codes
Then the Artists cut if any. And income every quarter.

If your in it for the love of it all good. It'll never pay the morgage off

- - - Updated - - -

.........Anyway, this thread itself is GOOD pr :)

- - - Updated - - -

Artwork? you're average mate can do an artwork. What do you mean by marketing? Send out emails to magazines and a few top dj's. You can do that all on your own. Especially Subtitles/Teebee doesn't need to do much promotion. Stuff will promote itself once they post it on social media.

You have immediate costs once you do anything physical. You much rather make money with a digital thing compared to anything physical + I highly doubt Subtitles won't make much money with this. au contraire tbh.

If only it was that simple.....Maybe for a mediocre label, but for a label to have any sort of credibility things need to be done proffessionally.....which costs

- - - Updated - - -

i cant believe someone said you can release un-mastered tracks....anyone that does that is a cunt in my eyes.....thats like selling a empty sandwich at greggs....un-acceptable

Really liking the artwork

1002587_10151669340283323_618588103_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking forward to this, because the line up on that tracklist looks quality, and hope some of it gets a vinyl release.

Was going to say, I wonder what tunes will make it onto the vinyl LP?

Also, I don't think labels should label albums as "LP's" unless they are going to press / cut any of that album to vinyl.

Subtitles Music: Yes there's gonna be vinyl for gang rule

well we know at least 1 plate, haha

I dunno, I kind of like the artwork which suprises me seeing how simple it is! anyway, really looking forward to this :)

I dunno, I kind of like the artwork which suprises me seeing how simple it is! anyway, really looking forward to this :)

There have been some really good LP's with REALLY bland artwork...

Mosaic Vol 1 and especially Vol 2 for example :teeth:

Cool 80's looking artwork. Teebee tweeted that he had been up all night doing the dj mix for the album.! Can't wait for this.

Back
Top Bottom