Sine Compression (Concept)

officialseif

Hello guys!, i just wanted to show and explain a concept used a lot in the neuro scene (Sine compression).

Pretty much it is nothing new or special, it is just compressing the hell out of a sine wave until it distorts .. which is basically distortion. However, what makes it better that way, is the idea of adding ways of filtering before and after every compressor. It literally gives awesome results.

here is an example i did yesterday:)

If you did one, please share it here and explain how u did it!

do you actually make tunes? couldnt see any on your soundcloud. what other plugins did you use to get this result? sounds big!

Hello guys!, i just wanted to show and explain a concept used a lot in the neuro scene (Sine compression).

Pretty much it is nothing new or special, it is just compressing the hell out of a sine wave until it distorts .. which is basically distortion. However, what makes it better that way, is the idea of adding ways of filtering before and after every compressor. It literally gives awesome results.

here is an example i did yesterday:)

If you did one, please share it here and explain how u did it!
Could just use saturation

can you show the procedure? :*
what are you using?

i usef 3xosc as a main with sine wave.. turned it into other wave using fl,s waveshaper .. notch filtering eq and fhen compressing.
resampled it with fabfilter saturn and also notch filtering along with some reeverb for fun

Back
Top Bottom