since when did...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by richie_stix, Feb 22, 2010.

1. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

... r'n'b mean some smooth voiced coloured gentleman singing real high to a wimpy beat and gay hats? last time i checked it meant rythm & blues?

I love the old south american rnb sound, i hate the modern equivilant that seems to be running the 'charts' at the mo... some of the originals must be spinning in their watery graves (sorry couldn't resist)!

discuss

2. dnb in ya face

dnb in ya face Loud and Dirrrty

Couldnt agree more.

Its like the music for people who have no clue, taste, or passion for music.

Total shite and fake tbh

3. motion audio

motion audio Active Member

Dont get me started....

4. st420

st420 Member

its a genuine epidemic in perth, west aus. im a broke as fuck uni student driving a car with just radio. and im forced to drive in silence because i swear 90% of the time when i turn the radio on all i hear is gay as fuck lyrics with so much auto tune on the vocals that i actually cant distinguish between one r'n'b tune an the next.

it actually all sounds exactly the same. i always try to see what people like in different genres of music that i dont really like, and this is the only genre where i feel that if you like this music, you are retarded.

5. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

fantastic!

6. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

There are only so many times I can tolerate Auto Tuned vocals in a day before I start going all Travis Bickle.

7. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

i just don't listen to the radio anymore, mindless song after mindless song. If your lucky you hear some xfactor drop out: i mean how bad is that

8. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

i quite like listening to the radio to be honest. Some wicked tunes about! But yeah, a hell of a lot of shit!!!!!

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  10. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

wtf

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  11. DaDarkSide09

DaDarkSide09 Member

christ, the radio, we have some shitty station on at work and they seem to have a liking for that Sharleen Spiteri - Xanadu. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU its on at least twice an hour aaaaaaall day, drives me nuts. before that it was Black Eyed Peas - Ive Got a Feeling twice an hour all day. It really is enough to drive you insane, I can't fathom for the life of me how people actually like this monotonous bollox.

I can almost guarantee my months wages, when i clock in tomorrow that fackin Xanadu will be blasting out through the speakers. It almost drives me to tears its that unbearable...... I'm pretty tolerant about all types of music, have varied tastes, but the damn radios overplay stuff waaaaaay too much. How many songs are there to choose from?? And we hear the same song 15 times in an 8 and a half hour shift......... Going out and welding next to the metal press machine with earplugs in FTW!