sin city

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
saw this film last nite. It were wiked!!!!!! So violent but so differently done. Anyone else seen it?????

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
$marty_B said:
saw this film last nite. It were wiked!!!!!! So violent but so differently done. Anyone else seen it?????
Yah I've seen it.

Very clever in places and I love the way it's been filmed!

I think I should see it again because I have a feeling I missed some details out.

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Was really great, you had to think about the constant plot changes and I love the stylisation, the whole way the colours were shown were awesome! The one thing I never understood, was the end when Becky and the fit doctor guy were in the lift... Was that who he was talking to who got shot at the beginning of the film or what? Confused!

Was very gory and made me jump a few times haha, saw a few people walk out of the cinema about halfway through!

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Make sure you see it in the cinema, don't think that the effects would look half as good on a little pooter screen!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ZESTOI said:
The one thing I never understood, was the end when Becky and the fit doctor guy were in the lift... Was that who he was talking to who got shot at the beginning of the film or what? Confused!
he was killing becky cos shes a snitch. "i'm just calling my mom"

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Oh. I didn't think it was him who killed her though I thought it was just a bit random (one of the girls). I take it she had her hair cut so the girls wouldn't recognise her, cause I couldn't! hah

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
yo havent posted on dnbforum in ages!
yeah this film shud be a classic imo. the way its filmed & the way the plots link are exellent.
i saw a couple of old grannys walk out half way thru lol, it is very bloody!
i'm seeing it again on the weekend cos no doubt there will be bits il see 2nd time around that i missed 1st time.
its the kind of film that had me thinkin bout it for days afterwards.