Simple .flp file for beginners

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So following on from my simple beat tutorials I thought I'd throw together a simple 16 bar loop consisting of beats, bass and some synth work. Now, instead of throwing this up as a tutorial I'm gonna give you a link for the download of the original .flp file that can be opened up in FL Studio and pulled apart.

In this file are the essential samples that I have used, so they will work your end too. I have also named each pattern and sample clearly so you can see whats what, and I have also EQ'ed certain bits, so if you want to see how I've done that you can too.

Like I said, it's only a simple loop, nothing groundbreaking, but if you want to listen to it before deciding if you fancy pulling it apart then here it is...

And here is the download link

http://www.zshare.net/download/856255188d95008f/

Apologies for anyone who wants to do this but doesnt have FL Studio, maybe one of the other kind peeps on here will do a breakdown for ya..

The gritty bass was just a sample I had laying around. But you can reproduce this sound with a simple saw wave, and square wave. With the attack and release turned up a little

Not sure how this simple loop would be useful mate really? It's only useful for FL users that can pull it apart.

I have a whole track in another thread split into mp3 stems for download if you want, they'd be better

thanks for this mr fletch.
i got fl the other month and have been struggling with it (used reason for a few years and find it hard to get used to fl)
this will be most helpfull 4 me
cheers dude

Back
Top Bottom