Similar artists

solokiter

hey guys,

It can be hard finding the DnB that I enjoy listening too, as a lot of it is dark and very underground. The best way I've found is to ask people what they listen to... so,

Lately I have been cranking Logistics, Danny Byrd, Teebee, Chase & Status, Cyantific.... generally more punchy, uplifting DnB.

Could anyone suggest similar artists to this style?

Cheers

those artists are quite different but i dont think you want neuro funk..

Agree with this.

They aren't particularly 'dark' or 'underground' either.

Maybe try some London Elektricity, Shock One, in fact - just try to check out people on Hospital records for a starting point

agree with the Viper and Hospital calls
might be worth checking out Calyx - No Turning Back EP if you're into teebee, just to get a little arsenal of some dark stuff you might wanna listen to from time to time

agree with the Viper and Hospital calls
might be worth checking out Calyx - No Turning Back EP if you're into teebee, just to get a little arsenal of some dark stuff you might wanna listen to from time to time

Yeah thats a nice EP, I also have the Teebee/Calyx album and Calyx on his own. Dark stuff is great sometimes, but I'm really feeling the Logistics/Cyantific/Danny Byrd style at the moment. Also have the Hospital mixes and DnB arena has some nice stuff too,

Anymore suggestions?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom