Silver - 1991

yup... this is a remix of energizer 1 which was a massive rave anthem cained by the likes of ratty and easygroove back in the day...

this remix does it total justice and ie probably one of the best reto-hardcore d&b workouts ever created.

it's pretty reesey with earie bleeps galore and plenty of heavy breaks..

buy it.

it's ace

sod knows what the flip is like.. aint played it ever!

Originally posted by Rareform
yup... this is a remix of energizer 1 which was a massive rave anthem cained by the likes of ratty and easygroove back in the day...

this remix does it total justice and ie probably one of the best reto-hardcore d&b workouts ever created.

it's pretty reesey with earie bleeps galore and plenty of heavy breaks..

buy it.

it's ace

sod knows what the flip is like.. aint played it ever!

nice one rareform, purchased :thumbsup:

This came in to the local shop today - I listened to both sides a couple of times - and I passed, it was just a little too strictly dancefloor and not quite versitile enough for my record bag right now. But it was tempting! I think Silver can go it alone just fine (though it was marked as "1991 (accidental hero's remix"). I can see this one doing some damage on the drop, fo shizz.

i think the appeal for me is that i remember the ten year old original mix... i'm glad producers are starting to go back in on the more obscure (and much better) old tunes...

i'm waiting for the day that th ibiza back catalogue gets looked at (with justice of course)

Back
Top Bottom