Silva vs Sonnen II anybody?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ill watch it if they touch softly until they get giddy and then kiss without any animosity. is this what will happen or not.

ill watch it if they touch softly until they get giddy and then kiss without any animosity. is this what will happen or not.
Urmmmmm..... I doubt it. It's more a, 2 consenting grown men that have trained multiple martial arts discipline's their entire life's, stepping into a cage to to compete against each other kind of thing.

In other words they are going to be trying kick the shit out of each other!

It's like the biggest MMA fight of the year. I am so excited, I have a boner with goosebumps onit!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
boner with goosebumps is not excitation, thats fungi from the shores of yuggoth. no really that is an std. or sti as they call it these days, not that i would know, i never had anything like that (never ever) leave me alone

boner with goosebumps is not excitation, thats fungi from the shores of yuggoth. no really that is an std. or sti as they call it these days, not that i would know, i never had anything like that (never ever) leave me alone
If that's true, I would just like to say congratulations on your choice of sexual partners. However, part of me thinks,, you just aint taking enough risks with your sex game.

So no kissing? Why else would people watch oiled up grown men trying to pin each other down????
They try to pin each other down so they land puches & elbows to the other guys head to make him give up or lose consciousness. What ever floats your boat I guess.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
wait its hip to take risks in the sex game? cos the biggest risk i can imagine taking would be fucking some young tramp with daddy issues but without a condom, i mean surely thats a one way ticket to aids. is that trendy? its always trendy to be edgy of course, thats true

bn14

VIP Junglist
the first fight was madness sonnen kicked fuck out of him for 4 rounds i think then got done by some shit submission

wait its hip to take risks in the sex game? cos the biggest risk i can imagine taking would be fucking some young tramp with daddy issues but without a condom, i mean surely thats a one way ticket to aids. is that trendy? its always trendy to be edgy of course, thats true
Aids is the new herpes

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whats the alternative in that case? back yard wrestling from trailer parks with snuff endings. do they have that? cos when they say snuff films its always some sexual thing with a poor kid getting raped and then cut to death (8 mm nicholas cage, scary film that) its never a fight to the death