Silkworm - Breakout (filth)

Nice tune man!

love the break, good choice of the vocal,
sounds fat!

the only doubt is about the synth,
need to be more fat! saturate it, use distortion, phasers, etc...

Anyway really good work!

this is cool, the drums are nice and punchy which is great... erm would just be expecting this to be drawn a bit darker personally the note selection and pattern are more video game than straight evil, i like the effects and the drums so its cool but just not really feeling the bass i dunno

Dave - thanks man, I wanted to avoid the phaser reece style kind of synth, I feel its been done to death, however a bit of light distortion like you say may help to give it a more grizzly feel - I will give it a go.

Lucid - I wasnt aiming for uber dark, more dirty really....strange comment about video game music, I can't see it myself personally, I wish they did have more dnb in games! The stuff you can get nowadays is pretty good sometimes in games, I personally know a breaks producer (who won Breakspoll + played radio one etc) who wrote music for EA games until recently...so not a bad thing in my opinion, thanks for the comments though.

sorry man wasnt trying to put a downer on it atall, great piece of work, just my 2 cents how i see it

Back
Top Bottom