DnB Silkworm - Barndance

Ok thats great. Are the snare and rest of percussion sounding at a decent level? I want the snare to punch through on this one really and was wondering if it needed turning up a bit.

I think everything is overall in line and the drums sound good. It's a bit hard to judge the sub though as i think the whole track is a little quiet against most commercial music so i don't really have any other reference point, if you didn't master yet then I presume you're just leaving room and I think it is probably okay, if you did then it needs a bit more limiting imo. Hope that helps.

Heavy man ! Although I find the drums a bit weak not in velocity/volume/punch wise but just the sound itself I would call it lame drums compared to your absolutely hardcore neurobass you got going that thing is insane, the drums don't do it justice. For me to find this track an insane slammer, I'd say get some random drumrolls on the background to give the feeling of speed in the track and crank up some industrial kicks and snares and make them bust through my bedroom than I'd love you I'd buy it and I'd put it in my set I'm doing in two weeks.

Big up !

The bass at 1.20, dope! The snare sounds like the kick to me, needs a bit more tail to it, its real short to my ears. THe other bits of percussion are nice.

Bass is sick though!

Redone the percussion on this, hopefully the snare isn't so shit. I've defintly processed a lot less on this version.

Also whacked the sub up, didn't realise but it was waaay to low before.

Feeling it man. Bassline is wicked. One thing I'd say though is that I think the kick and snare need a bit more of a 'metallic' feel if you know what I mean, think it would suit the track better. But that's just personal taste. Good job

Brilliant.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean about the metallic snares, not sure if I have one suitable but I'll see what I have.

thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom