Silence WIP

I really like the idea of the song, the mixdown isn't that great though...the snare lacks high end in my opinion...but yeah it's a WIP. The intro needs a bit of work, I think the drums in the intro start a bit too...suddenly?...I don't know how I should say it lol

Vocal sounds really cool! Sweet idea all round, nice chord progression and piano riffs! One thing i would say is that maybe the mixdown could use a bit of work, that saw wave bassline could maybe use being turned down, but then again i'm not listening on amazing speakers so not 100% on that. Agree with Traitor about the snare too, but overall a really cool track!

Previous posts have pretty much covered most of it. Altho I disagree with S.Conspiracy and think the bass could be turned up instead, just a little bit. The bass could also do with a bit of more polish in terms of EQ and FX. Other than that, I think it sounds pretty good!

I still have alot to put together on this track, I thought id put it up anyway I have a habit of not finishing them. Im not sure what you mean by mixdown needs work? listening now I think the delay isnt right on the chords. Appreciate the feedback cheers

Back
Top Bottom