Sigor Ros - Sæglópur (Dilemma Liquid Remix)

Dilemma

I havent produced anything for about a year, but after watching the series Sense8 on Netflix (its quite good) this track was on the end to the final episode, and i fell in love with it straight away. Im not sure if you can improve on perfection, but I thought i would add a dnb vibe to it.

Let me know what you think, and please leave a link to your music so i can return the feedback.

Last edited:
Never heard the original but liking this remix, interesting build up, solid drop and vocal fits into the track well, nice liquid vibes, welcome to the forum mate will be looking out for your tracks in future, big ups!

A dnb remix of a sigur ros track is a challenge from an non producer perspective as keeping to the original vibe would be tricky, but you've pulled this off well.

Definitely something i'd play out. Good stuff man.
I didnt want to mess with it too much as the essence of the original is so awesome. There are quite a lot of dubstep mixes about so i thought i would try my hand at a dnb remix, and im pretty happy with the results.
Thank you for the kind comments.

Awesome track man! You know what you're doing...I really love the drum work, great mix.
There's nothing much to say, everything seems to be in the right place, well balanced and nice sounding...

Professional stuff! Respect!

155zxg

PLEASE REUP????!! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom