Signs - Clock Out

I've been waiting for this tune to release for about 6 months, i strongly feel this one coming on their eatbrain ep soon. reeaaaallllyyy hoping for a february release date on that ep if this is on there. this tune is the heaviest tune to come out in a while

I've been waiting for this tune to release for about 6 months, i strongly feel this one coming on their eatbrain ep soon. reeaaaallllyyy hoping for a february release date on that ep if this is on there. this tune is the heaviest tune to come out in a while

Yes sir, gotta agree. Signs blows me away with every tune he makes, pretty amazingly produced too.

Can't see it being Feb more likely April/May the Som 2x Vinyl ep next up then the L33 12" after that

So I've talked to Julien the other day and apparently this is coming out at Piranha Pool in April/May. Really stoked about the tune, not really optimistic it will come out that soon given the label though :teeth:

Oh man, I thought it would be on a Blackout EP or something like that. Farewell Clock out :( jk lol but damn it, I thought it would come out sooner.

So I've talked to Julien the other day and apparently this is coming out at Piranha Pool in April/May. Really stoked about the tune, not really optimistic it will come out that soon given the label though :teeth:

The wait is going to be rough!! but good to hear some news altogether, can't wait!! the new Emperor EP will keep me sane until then tho :slayer:

I'll just leave this here:

Signs – Scalp [C4C dub]
Optiv & BTK – Blackjack feat Ryme Tyme [Virus dub]
Qo – `killcode feat Nuklear Mc [Eatbrain]
Signs – Indigo [C4C dub]
Cause4Concern – LowLife (Maztek remix) [C4C dub]
Signs – Goose Bumps [Bad Taste dub]
Mindscape – Warp Zone (CZA remix) [Commercial Suicide dub]
Signs ft Mc Coppa - Worm Drive [Bad Taste dub]
Optiv, BTK & Black Sun Empire – Heart Shaped [Virus dub]
Mindscape & Jade Feat Mc Coppa – Friday The 13th [Eatbrain]
Miditacia – NIIAR [Miditacia Production]
Jay Z – Holy Grail [BTK D&B Bootleg]
A-Cray – Stomper [Neodigital]
Signs – ClockOut [dub]
Detail – Zooi [Bad Taste dub]
Signs – Code Talk [dub]
Signs – Interzone [dub]
Enei – Get Low [Critical]

its definitely going to be their next release, according to displace audio.
http://displace.audio/signs-naked-lunch-ep/ "And watch out for the next release they will announce – things will get huge pretty fast (;"
To clarify things - when writing it, I was referring to Eatbrain, not Signs. Their next release should be a Machine Code EP. Changed the text to avoid misunderstanding.
No particular info about Clock Out anyway, but it should be released quite soon I guess, so watch out for it. We'll try to be the first one to inform you about that :)

Back
Top Bottom