Signature Records represses

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
So,

Signature are repressing Second Sun to start with (digital first with vinyl to follow) and then repressing other parts of back catalogue over the year.

https://signaturerecordings.databeats.com/download/sigcd001d

Re Condition and Even If represses.
"
Signature Recordings Yes we will be working our way through the list this year..there's a lot of releases we will repressing on vinyl and re-releasing on Digital.. Plus new stuff.. Please be patient it's going to take a while"

I am beyond excited.

Some represses have already taken place. I recently bought the Start Again single as repress on redeye. There are some more but can't remember which.

So pissed off.

Happy for others that have missed any of the LPs tho.

So pissed off.

Happy for others that have missed any of the LPs tho.

I'll join you on being pissed off if don't mind gets a repress, but otherwise this is great for me - so many older calibre bits i got priced out of.

Shame fire and water won't get a repress (soul:r)

So,

Signature are repressing Second Sun to start with (digital first with vinyl to follow) and then repressing other parts of back catalogue over the year.

https://signaturerecordings.databeats.com/download/sigcd001d

Re Condition and Even If represses.
"
Signature Recordings Yes we will be working our way through the list this year..there's a lot of releases we will repressing on vinyl and re-releasing on Digital.. Plus new stuff.. Please be patient it's going to take a while"

I am beyond excited.

I knew it! Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!

Digital clean versions of:

Peso, Makes Me Wonder, Feeling Happy, Mr Maverick, Mr Majestic!!

Everything past 006 has already been released digitally hasn't it (as in these tunes aren't really pre digital)?

Great news! Missed out onShelflife 2, Even if & Condition so would be great to get those on vinyl (fuck the seller on ebay selling shelflife 2 for £90 on ebay!)
The most i paid was £30 for 'Don't mind ep' and £12 for Hustlin so not been damaged too much on the second hand market.

I knew it! Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!

Digital clean versions of:

Peso, Makes Me Wonder, Feeling Happy, Mr Maverick, Mr Majestic!!

Everything past 006 has already been released digitally hasn't it (as in these tunes aren't really pre digital)?
The Roundhouse EP was vinyl only from what I can tell

I'm a bit peeved about Signature choice to repress only vinyls, but I can't totally blame Signature, I mean....I don't get people saying "don't forget vinyls" etc. What's the point? If you are buying a '70s vinyl, recorded analogically I can get your point, it makes sense, but if you're buying a 2016 vinyl, it's clear that it's digital music transferred on vinyl support so...why there's such expectation around vinyls? Why not on CDs? They are basically the same thing.
I'm not blaming people who buy vinyls, on the contrary, I accept the fact that some people prefer a more particular, a more cool object or however would you call it support to listen to music, but CD is the basic. Vinyl should exist but CD should be priority n°1.
I repeat, I have many vinyls because I love to have a physical support for my music and some releases were recorded only on vinyl support, but seriously I can't stand ebay sellers that, now more than ever that Signature is repressing, sell Calibre CDs for astronomic prices and they still remain my only way to get those CDs. That's absurd

Sorry everybody for the outburst

Yep. Got an ithink ref in my file so bought on ABOC...

258csn8.jpg

Yep. Got an ithink ref in my file so bought on ABOC...
Interesting. I've wondered for awhile if it was on Surus, but I haven't seen it in any mp3 store, either US or UK, since I bought the vinyl a year or two ago. The only Calibre albums I'm missing in a physical format are Even If, Condition, and SL2&3, so I'll be buying the RPs for them

so I bought second sun tonight and cant get the damn files to DL......anybody else having trouble with this?

never mind I think I got it....was freaking out for a minute ha ha

Last edited:
Guys anyone bought Second Sun digitally?

Last tracks I bough from Calibre, Marcus etc from ABOC digitally were such poor quality.

Love this album but don't want to waste money buying if just the same quality

Guys anyone bought Second Sun digitally?

Last tracks I bough from Calibre, Marcus etc from ABOC digitally were such poor quality.

Love this album but don't want to waste money buying if just the same quality
Id also like to know what the quality Is like if anyone's downloaded?

I bought it last night and played them today. I just bought the mp3's and they sound just like every other old tune that I have bought. Have to crank the volume and the gains have to be eq'ed to get the trak to sound right. Would like to know if the wavs r any better tho?

I bought it last night and played them today. I just bought the mp3's and they sound just like every other old tune that I have bought. Have to crank the volume and the gains have to be eq'ed to get the trak to sound right. Would like to know if the wavs r any better tho?
Sounds like they used the original masters. I bought the CD a few years ago and it's exactly how you describe

Back
Top Bottom