SIGMA

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

I've been asked by SIGMA' to run their PR for their new forthcoming label LIFE.

I'll be creating a SIGMA profile soon once i have all the artwork etc.

For all those who are fans of SIGMA's music i have a load of hot new tunes that they have been working which i'll be keeping you guys who are interested up to date on and any forthcoming releases.

They are also working with other artists such as FRESH, LOGISTICS among others so expect 2009 to be a big year for SIGMA.

EZ

Id like release dates for:

Paint it Black & El Presidente VIP

Thank you kind sir.

1st release on LIFE is EL PRESIDENTE VIP and on the flip a new track called SOMETHING SPECIAL coming out Jan/Feb 2009

Paint it Black is coming out on HOSPITAL in April 2009

Oh sickness :)

Love Sigma, can't wait to see him in the New Year's Eve party here in Portugal

But April 2009 :O That's a lotta time to wait for Paint it black :(

Oh sickness :)

Love Sigma, can't wait to see him in the New Year's Eve party here in Portugal

But April 2009 :O That's a lotta time to wait for Paint it black :(

There's a tune they have done with FRESH called Lassitude which is amazing... watch this space :D

I can't wait for their remix of Matrix & Danny Jay's "Vertigo" to drop. The original is a personal fave of mine.

I can't wait for their remix of Matrix & Danny Jay's "Vertigo" to drop. The original is a personal fave of mine.

There's FLAWLESS REMIX which they are sending me when its finished next week which i'm guessing will be a future release on LIFE RECORDINGS - SIGMA's new label

BIGMA! Can't wait for El Presidente VIP and Vertigo Rmx. Those new Fresh dubs are sick as fuck too, heard them out at the weekend, was fire!

There's a tune they have done with FRESH called Lassitude which is amazing... watch this space :D

yeah man I love this tune!!!! heard it a lot a a year ago, I think it was already signed to charge but never came out. forthcoming bbk now I think - do you know a release date for this?

i boshed out 'get up' upon reading this thread.
still one of my fav tunes to open a set with, never fails to get the kids, well, up!!!!

Quality mate!!! Didn't realise Fresh did that lassitude track with them aswell, thats a rude tune!!!

Do you know if Sigma & Logistics - Click Track will ever see the light of day? Am in love with that tune, infact im cheating on my girlfriend with it!

Quality mate!!! Didn't realise Fresh did that lassitude track with them aswell, thats a rude tune!!!

Do you know if Sigma & Logistics - Click Track will ever see the light of day? Am in love with that tune, infact im cheating on my girlfriend with it!

I have it myself but don't know whats happening with it dude. My guess is that it may end up a Hospital...

Back
Top Bottom