Sigma - Rude Boy

Lol that's true m8. There's a particular jungle tune that influenced a lot of other liquid tunes so between those two they've got most of the liquid scene covered.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually still like that bassline though..

geez, some of you guys over-think the music...it's a dope tune that will sound great in the dance. It sounds a little similar to some of their other tunes/some other producers tunes - name a track that doesn't? Just hope it gets on a 12", would love to drop that

I can name you tons of tracks that aren't a copy of an already existing track and tbvh. it pisses me off that people are resampling something that has been huge, retake it and claim it their own. But that's just me...

very similar to the parachute youth remix. sigma do put very nice stuff out every now and then though:)

Sorry if i sound like retardo dat u derp but cant stand the vocals. Makes me cringe. Nothing special imo but might sound good on a system

sigma are so lazy - i seen them do a few sets in one year - first set being at the start of the year few in middle on then last one on new years and it was the same set every time bar a few different tunes - that vocal in nexus is also in baltimore lol

It's pretty simple, everyone copied THIS... Kove, Chase & Status, Sigma.. you name it, all been copying this bassline. Getting mega tired of it tbh.

Yeah. Wasn't even that great to start with IMO let alone hearing every producer ape it to try for a quick 'liquid classic'

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Chase & Status... ah I mean Sigma are incredibly good......
don't mean people need to re-invent the wheel but there's more then enough examples in here...

Back
Top Bottom