Sigma - Nexus/Front to Back

last time i paid almost £10 for the privilage of having this early and before everyone else it was sent to the shops and released in the same week. some people even got it before me.
left me slightly disappointed :(

Haha ahh man, bad times. Still, im looking forward to getting my mits on mine. Been waiting for nexus for a long long time

Hi People -

The shop wont be operational until the end of next week - so PLEASE DONT PLACE ANY ORDERS AS THEY WILL NOT BE SENT OUT!

The website is still being developed and the designer put it up as a test page for us to check out.

SIGMA

Hi People -

The shop wont be operational until the end of next week - so PLEASE DONT PLACE ANY ORDERS AS THEY WILL NOT BE SENT OUT!

The website is still being developed and the designer put it up as a test page for us to check out.

SIGMA

sorry, but that's just retarded.

Hi Guys

We apologise for any inconveniences caused - The site was simply set up as a test page for us to check out. We weren't even aware until this morning that the system was able to process payment!

However - If you are one of the few that has made any payments, there are 2 ways of us handling the situation:

We can either offer you a full refund, or you can wait until the promo's come in next week and simply treat it as an advance order.

Either way, we will be in touch soon via email to rectify the situation.

As soon as the shop goes fully live we will let you guys know.

Any questions email us directly at sigmaorders@gmail.com

Thanks

J

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom