Sigma - Life Recordings Podcast 2 OUT NOW on itunes! Featuring Fresh Original Sin & I

SIGMAHQ

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=332973020

This month we interview Original Sin, and touch on his new album project “Grow Your Wings”, Life In Canada, and Of course his Favourite studio kit
Famous five this month is with BBK head Honcho Dj Fresh and Dappa don MC mr IC3.

Tracklisting:

Mclean – Broken (Sigma Rmx) (Atlantic)
Original Sin – Dayz (Playaz)
Crystal Clear – Come Back (Ganja)
Cyantific – 88mph (Hospital
Dj Fresh – The News (BBk)

FAMOUS 5 with DJ Fresh & IC3

The UpBeats – Skeleton
Sigma – Positive Vibes (Life)
Sigma – Groove Track (Life)
Original Sin – Grow Your Wings Interview
Brookes Brothers & Danny Byrd – Paperchase (BBK)

Unsigned Track of the MONTH:
REDS – Roll IT Gal (dub)

DITC
Future Sound of London – Papua New Guinea

http://www.liferecordings.co.uk

Re: Sigma - Life Recordings Podcast 2 OUT NOW on itunes! Featuring Fresh Original Sin

Nice one guys! Just listening to it now :2thumbs:

Re: Sigma - Life Recordings Podcast 2 OUT NOW on itunes! Featuring Fresh Original Sin

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=332973020

This month we interview Original Sin, and touch on his new album project “Grow Your Wings”, Life In Canada, and Of course his Favourite studio kit
Famous five this month is with BBK head Honcho Dj Fresh and Dappa don MC mr IC3.

Tracklisting:

Mclean – Broken (Sigma Rmx) (Atlantic)
Original Sin – Dayz (Playaz)
Crystal Clear – Come Back (Ganja)
Cyantific – 88mph (Hospital
Dj Fresh – The News (BBk)

FAMOUS 5 with DJ Fresh & IC3

The UpBeats – Skeleton
Sigma – Positive Vibes (Life)
Sigma – Groove Track (Life)
Original Sin – Grow Your Wings Interview
Brookes Brothers & Danny Byrd – Paperchase (BBK)

Unsigned Track of the MONTH:
REDS – Roll IT Gal (dub)

DITC
Future Sound of London – Papua New Guinea

http://www.liferecordings.co.uk

Nicely done boys!

Well put together.

MUst be difficult to be a big producer, play gigs all the time, and then find time to do a podcast. I gues that is why we have to wait so long for the lifted podcasts.

Well done boys thanks for making my day in the workshop!

MUst be difficult to be a big producer, play gigs all the time, and then find time to do a podcast. I gues that is why we have to wait so long for the lifted podcasts.

Well done boys thanks for making my day in the workshop!

Thanks for the support...

T'is indeed a fulltime job!

Dont forget to add us on facebook.. Any comments or suggestions for the next podcast leave a message on the wall.

www.facebook.com/sigmauk

could I please have a direct link download? :teeth:

gettng them bothe now, thanks!!

sick podcast but you should have turned the music down a bit when you were talking with original sin, cant make out what hes sayin sometimes.
big up

sick podcast but you should have turned the music down a bit when you were talking with original sin, cant make out what hes sayin sometimes.
big up

gotta say I agree with you on that one... problem is we recorded it in different sections and didn't have much time to mix it - got tunes to write and and a label to run!! appreciate the feedback! any suggestions for interviewees for next time?

gotta say I agree with you on that one... problem is we recorded it in different sections and didn't have much time to mix it - got tunes to write and and a label to run!! appreciate the feedback! any suggestions for interviewees for next time?

Chords? ;)

Back
Top Bottom