Sigma ft. Take That - Cry

@SIGMAHQ
worst-music.jpg

Drinkinng super lager on public transport... Fkn rocking to this maaaang !!! Feels like a different reality ive woken in today.

Least I can go remeber the good times now... Thanks sigma and good bye.

Drinkinng super lager on public transport... Fkn rocking to this maaaang !!! Feels like a different reality ive woken in today.

Least I can go remeber the good times now... Thanks sigma and good bye.

Well.. They can still produce okay tunes. I like this one, for example.

I struggle to see how they could be happy going from making decent songs like 'Paint it Black' to tripe like this

Obviously they have little artistic integrity and are only interested in money. Fair play to them but I would rather be proud of the music I make when I packed it in rather than being ashamed to play it to my children/grandchildren. When/if the members of Sigma have children which tunes do you think they will play to them? The tunes that made them famous in the first place or the cookie cutter drivel they have been churning out since they went to the dark side

hopefully they've just got some financial goals and will go back to creating rather than manufacturing when they've reached them. Sigma, if you guys read this, sorry for being mean

Back
Top Bottom