Sigma ft. Take That - Cry

I would genuinely rather shit in my hands and clap.

Needs a DLR remix for the underground clubs

Record of the week on ken bruce's radio 2 show this week #CongratzSigma

Don't lynch me but I liked the first three mainstream Sigma singles but since then their tracks have done nothing for me. I can't blame them for making some money out of this while they can

Don't lynch me but I liked the first three mainstream Sigma singles but since then their tracks have done nothing for me. I can't blame them for making some money out of this while they can

If you fancy hooking up sometime, just drop me a PM, I know Cameron & Joe REALLY well, we can hook up together, I might be able to get us a walk on part in their next video too, all depends on how game you are really.

xx

These boys have over reached in their impatient rush to project magnitude. It's too middle aged for most of the pop dnb crowd, too brash and tasteless for the Take That crowd. Whole thing has chubby-fingered-manager vs. out-of-touch marketing exec written all over it. Shame on them for buying into such an embarrassingly ridiculous proposition.

Rudimental / Fresh / Wilkinson etc must be chuckling happily that some of their main competition have gone and jumped off the cliff

These boys have over reached in their impatient rush to project magnitude. It's too middle aged for most of the pop dnb crowd, too brash and tasteless for the Take That crowd. Whole thing has chubby-fingered-manager vs. out-of-touch marketing exec written all over it. Shame on them for buying into such an embarrassingly ridiculous proposition.

Rudimental / Fresh / Wilkinson etc must be chuckling happily that some of their main competition have gone and jumped off the cliff
Couldn't have said any of that better myself. Perfect

yeah, good strings. nu tone is quality.

could still do without the vocal from 'G-Bar' as he is known in da hood

Some of the non lexible vocals/humming and a couple samples of some select few words would have been better than putting the whole vocal track in. I want a dub instrumental version!!

I wanna see a Nu:tone and S.P.Y Collab, seems they kinda have similar taste in their orchestral sounds!

I wanna see a Nu:tone and S.P.Y Collab, seems they kinda have similar taste in their orchestral sounds!

There was a Nu:Logic and S.P.Y collab a couple of years back, so who knows, hopefully a new collab can come again!

It's just really disappointing when you watch an artist who you've grown up with take such a tragic turn for the worst. I still regularly enjoy listening to all the old anthems they used to make but over the last couple of years, they're output has been way too poppy for me. They've really sold out and become way too popular. So long, Take That. PS love you Robbie mwa x

THIS!

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 11.11.04.png

Back
Top Bottom