Sigma ft. Take That - Cry

I live in Canada, so I have quite a delay in most of the threads. I'm just glad they got their own hate thread by now, instead of infesting the Dawn Wall thread any further (which I admit I took part in).

anyway... pitchforks lads!

⎯⎯∈

⎯⎯∈

⎯⎯∈

⎯⎯∈

This thing is going on since Nobody to love was released and it's everytime the same when they release a new song. Would you expect anything else from them? Hurr durr, would love to see how many of you would make a different decision if they would be in their position. hate wave incoming, my body is ready

No one expects anything else mate, there's just more entertainment to be had from complaining about the tune than listening to it.

feels like an appropriate time to repost this

JTItZYR.gif

stealing this

shouldn't we be more proud of how much styles and sub-genres dnb spans?
the least we'd need is another neuro artist releasing the same tunes over and over again and things like
this are kinda refreshing to me even though they're repetetiv too. sigma's good at merging pop with dnb.
prob my fav artist at that.

shouldn't we be more proud of how much styles and sub-genres dnb spans?
the least we'd need is another neuro artist releasing the same tunes over and over again and things like
this are kinda refreshing to me even though they're repetetiv too. sigma's good at merging pop with dnb.
prob my fav artist at that.
Sigma's frankly a bit crap at merging pop and dnb. They lose a lot of the clever lyricism and emotion that good pop can have, and they also manage to lose most of the bass and breakbeats in the process. All that's left is some loud singing, a snare, and huge smudge of 'chords'

Rudimental all the way. Bloodstream is how pop should be merged with dnb, if you must insist on making half breed genres.

Do you mean the album of remixed Enter Shikari tracks?

Yeah. That bollocks

Sigma's frankly a bit crap at merging pop and dnb......they also manage to lose most of the bass and breakbeats in the process. All that's left is some loud singing, a snare, and huge smudge of 'chords'

Well put. It seems like they saw what Calvin Harris was doing by writing a tune that appeals to a market and getting a well know vocalist to do their thing, where he was getting lots of success and hitting the top spot in the charts, and they've tried to apply that formula to pop dnb

Is this a step up to an ultimate collab with One Direction?

hopefully they'll do a Taylor Swift collab one day :p

^^^ its probably only a matter of time before both of those happen

I couldn't care less with what they're doing at the moment. They're making decent cash and are probably getting some prime muff in the process.

This thing is going on since Nobody to love was released and it's everytime the same when they release a new song. Would you expect anything else from them? Hurr durr, would love to see how many of you would make a different decision if they would be in their position. hate wave incoming, my body is ready
Nobody to Love was nice cheese though, like some creamy brie or soft bocconcini. This is fucking kraft singles.

Back
Top Bottom