Sigma ft Take That - Cry (Nu:tone remix)

Dilemma

Don't drag producers into your mission to guff on DnB as a genre. What are you playing at Nu:tone?!

Facepalm_Render_large.jpg

You serious? 2016 has been incredible so far. Ignore the cheesy shite on the radio, there's plenty of good stuff if you do some searching. Sigma collabing with Take That and making it onto peak-time radio times doesn't negate from all the good stuff

Exactly. For every cheesey radio hit theres like 17 straight rollers that will overheat your subwoofer.

You serious? 2016 has been incredible so far. Ignore the cheesy shite on the radio, there's plenty of good stuff if you do some searching. Sigma collabing with Take That and making it onto peak-time radio times doesn't negate from all the good stuff
I concur!

This would be miles better without the vocals on the breakdown, tune itself is really good, as you would expect from Nu:Tone, I doubt I could bring myself to play this myself but I absolutely would enjoy hearing it out.

While I suppose Nu:tone done a miraculous job turning the original into a liquid-y dancefloor number, I think this remix is boring, I definitely can't 'hear it' and I don't blast any 'neurofunk' either :2thumbs:

NUFF SAID

:teeth:

Am on this with Vydx. Track is OK but nothing special. If it touches you Fallen, glad it does but calling everyone deaf that ain't is uncool.

I was, of course, overstating. And maybe a bit outraged by @Dilemma calling out Nu:Tone :D
I love Nu:tone but I can't get on board with Sigma shitting on DNB and dragging them into it. There have been some awesome tunes this year but it's a shame that the general population will never get to hear them, but will instead refer to themselves as dnb heads because they love that totes amazeballs Sigma/Take That banger yar!
Fucking cretins.

honestly, if you didn't know this was Sigma and Take That it would probably be one of those tunes that everyone rinses all summer.

Top remixing work, reminds me of Hybrid Minds type stuff of old

Back
Top Bottom