Sigma - Front to Back

DJ Uken

anyone heard Front to Back...proper badass tune - think Sigma's quality definitely gonna be huge this year + the guy can mix as well...U

i havent heard that tune but audio please? I fink sigma is 2 ppl and 1 of em is an ex dmc champ, hence why the mixing is so tight! Dont quote me on that 1 tho...

there's 2 of them yeah. and uhuh, which ever one of them djs (if not the both of them) has some seriously special skillz for sure. forthcommin tunes are sweet as well. that latest dnb podcast mix is the bizomb.

there's 2 of them yeah. and uhuh, which ever one of them djs (if not the both of them) has some seriously special skillz for sure. forthcommin tunes are sweet as well. that latest dnb podcast mix is the bizomb.

it's both of them

one of the guys is actually a DMC champion, i've seen him do some nice scratch

used to be 3 but think the other one makes breaks now with the DMC guy under the name beat assassins - RUDE!!!

When i see sigma as track artist i :D Ever since His collie buddz remix, which was released under unknown artist:-S Big Up Sigma! This tune is good, but the el presidente VIP smashess it.

this tune is the biggest TC rip ever! sounds like wheres my money/ get that girl smashed together with tron/haterz
sigma smashes TC so why he make a track that is obviously jus copying TC's sound. i dont get it.

don't see the problem with one artist emulating another's style. It's not like every one of sigma's tunes are just rip-offs.

Either way, sick tune...can't wait for this one.

love the mix with chubrub on the dnba podcast!

:slayer:

Back
Top Bottom