Sigma Feat. Labrinth - Higher

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Dalek657, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Dalek657

Dalek657 Member

Sigma's newest single Higher Feat. Labrinth. I don't mind the new Sigma stuff personally but I do like the uplifting vibe a lot of mainstream DNB has (I'm not a DNB novice I'm open to all kinds of DNB but I just find mainstream has a nice vibe to it myself) Although my only slight criticism is it does sound very similar to Changing but it's now awful. What are your thoughts on it? Also Sigma have announced their debut album - Life will be out towards summer which is pretty awesome and will include - Nobody to love, Changing, Higher, and another single after higher

https://soundcloud.com/sigmahq/sigma-higher-ft-labrinth-radio-edit

2. saam

saam Active Member

Proper shite! Changing was vibes, talk about re using drums Fuckin 'ell. It seems to me although probably isn't the case, that the Sigma boys are begging for attention a bit, Nobody To Love - I wonder why people like it so much? Oh wait - KANYE? Getting massively well known vocalists on these tunes just seems like they are willing to throw their underground roots in the bin. Who out of radio 1 listeners doesn't know who Paloma or Labrinth are? My personal opinion of Sigma now is that they are genuinely what you call sell outs, haven't lost respect for them though, made some bangers in their time and like I said Changing was pretty decent!!

3. Fahman

Fahman Member

Changing was pure vibe, this has nothing.

4. Exxcessivve

Exxcessivve Dawn Wall

I liked changing and nobody to love, but this is pretty much changing with a new vocalist and a couple different sounds. prettyy shit stuff but I'll listen to anything they put out