Sigma & Diztortion - Redemption (Feat. Jacob Banks)

Dalek657

New Sigma single. What does everyone think? I know its very similar to their last few tracks but I love Jacob's voice and love the uplifting feel of their tracks. What are everyone's thoughts?

its pretty gash to be honest.
vocals are meaninglessly average. its a pop song for the radio and fisher price my first festival
still would rather hear this on than some of the other toot that's doing the rounds on the radio.

Every Sigma track sounds identical to the last nowadays. Such a shame that they don't at least try and change things up once in a while

So first listening i just quickly jumped to the mainpart and heard the energetic piano riffs and their standard tight drums, the quality is good as always, so first i thought i could maybe fit it in a set.
Second listening a recognised how the main part went on with those standard pop vocal shouts and it just got too gay, sorry

i didnt think they could get any worse after using the same break in their past few songs but they have somehow by NOT using it and instead making a tune that sounds as if it has all of 3 things going on in it.

shit.

It's a song that will hit sales targets.

Its unlikely that they made it with the intention of pleasing 'the scene' because they don't make music for that purpose anymore.

They are also probably also to far grown as artists now that they won't ever make the tracks we want to hear from them.....gotta love El Presidente VIP though :miss_rep:

So what if they're making music that isn't to everyone's taste. There are other great artists you can listen to.

Sigma are doing their thing and if anyone else was given the opportunity, they would do the same.

I'm not overly keen on tier new stuff, but I'd much rather hear that on te radio than nicki minaj

Tbh VIP mix of this tune is rather large. And for the record, it was definitely better to hear Nobody To Love being smashed by local radios last year rather than Nickelback etc.

I'd definitely agree that it's nicer to hear mainstream DNB on the radio than half of the generic soulless shit produced now with money being more on the mind than production. I do still enjoy Sigma's stuff though. It helps to expand the scene and draw more people in and it's good to give it DNB more recognition because although people like Sigma are going mainstream DNB still has it's underground scene and when people listen to this they could eventually get into darker stuff. It's starting steps in my mind

Back
Top Bottom