Sigma - Coming Home (Feat. Rita Ora)

pop music underlayed with a d&b beat - same formula as the last 5 songs.
as shit as anything else cheesy on the radio.

They're not even putting any effort into their songs anymore. Hope this album flops bigtime

Not to hate on their music, but come on Sigma, the last few songs have been so similar. No doubt you're good producers, but you can do better than that. Even for pop music this is getting really repetative.

I liked Nobody To Love (mainly because of the vocals), and Changing, but these singles are getting so repetitive now that I struggle to find something to be positive about in them. I suppose the album will have about seven songs we haven't heard yet, which gives me hope that there'll be some less vocal-centric tracks

Not gonna bother commenting about repetitiveness and whatnot, but judging from the tracklist for their album (as provided by Displace Audio), it seems like there are some instrumental bits so maybe there are still some tracks that'll please you guys!

http://displace.audio/sigma-presents-their-debut-album-life/

Tracklist:
1) Redemption (feat. Jacob Banks)
2) Slow Down (feat. Jetta)
3) Higher (feat. Labrinth)
4) Life (feat. Bartoven)
5) Nobody to Love
6) Lost Away (feat. Shakka)
7) Running
8) Changing (feat. Paloma Faith)
9) Lighters (feat. Majestic)
10) Broken Promises (feat. Maverick Sabre)
11) Glitterball (feat. Ella Henderson)
12) Rudeboy (feat. Doctor)
13) Stay
14) Home
15) Feel It
16) Beyond the Wall
17) Let Go (feat. Zoe Kypri)
18) The Reason (feat. Nicole Jackson)
19) Good Times
20) Feels Like Home

Wrong approach guys, just take it as radio music, not dnb.

I wouldn´t switch off the radio because it´s okay for that and I wouldn´t play it at a rave, because I wouldn´t play it at a rave :teeth:

Twenty tracks! Thanks Steve.
I feel like Sigma may potentially surprise us here. They still have that energy as exhibited in "Lighters". Nice artwork too

Where did it all go wrong. So depressing

Always been poppy though, but I think they've done better

Stronger for instance is a banger, Mr C dropping Noisia - Deception over that one slewed!

I like the Paint It Black VIP, El Presidente, Front to Back still slaps, Nexus is nice, Baltimore, the Jungle etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom