Wanted Sigma - All Blue / El Presidente (BINGO063)

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Anyone selling this vinyl? I cant find it anywhere, would really love to buy it. If anyone is selling this 12" in new or near mint status PM me, I will obviously pay shipping charges to Portugal

Thanks

Have you tried Discogs bro?

I've tried everywhere, apparently it's been deleted and their not making it anymore. I actually found a website with it on stock, ordered, and they just sent me an email saying it was a mistake and their really out of stock

I have it, I am willing to swap for any of the following:

CTRL - DUB BEATS (ED SOLO VIP) :: DSF
HUMANOID - TIBETAN MIST :: NEWVIBE

I have it, I am willing to swap for any of the following:

CTRL - DUB BEATS (ED SOLO VIP) :: DSF
HUMANOID - TIBETAN MIST :: NEWVIBE

Ain't got any of those, and seeing from discogs, chemical, etc, it's probably been deleted as well I suppose

Ain't got any of those, and seeing from discogs, chemical, etc, it's probably been deleted as well I suppose

Well get your hands on either and I will swap you all blue/el presedente for it, i'll even throw in a £10 extra if you get tibetan mist

Well get your hands on either and I will swap you all blue/el presedente for it, i'll even throw in a £10 extra if you get tibetan mist

Will be hard, but if you change your mind and your willing to sell it I will be here for you

would love to have this on plate as well. i have the mp3s of beatport.

Hey did u know there is an El Presidente VIP just released? its pretty sick man!

Back
Top Bottom