Sig Question

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Phobic, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Phobic

Phobic Member

Just changed my sig to a couple links on sound cloud. they show up in my profile but not under my posts. do we need to hit a certain number of posts before they're enabled?

- - - Updated - - -

fuckin hell. never mind. nooooob!

2. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

3. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

4. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Very racist David. just because you like "reggae" (which is shit) doesn't give you the right to racist. had it up to here with you

Mania likes this.
  6. ThePapa

Is blacking up racist though? I do it all the time and i don't get any comments..

7. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Oh god you opened yourself up to that one kurt.

You engaged the politicallycorrectbot with a racially motivated scenario where it can play devils advocate till its motherboards content.

Schoolboy error.

:grouphug:

Hombre-J and logikz like this.
  8. ThePapa

How many politically correct people post images of blacked up faces? Kurt's the one being politically correct by acting like he's offended.

9. logikz

erk.. so i have to explain politicallycorrectbots programming to its own AI. see, the politcallycorrectbot will argue from either side of the issue, it can champion correctness, or play the devils advocate and argue from the diametric opposite of the issue, it doesnt matter, long as politcallycorrectbot can write flippant and inflamatory comments, on racial issues.

i put myself in this mess, and in hindsight, i realize my mistake. all i have to say in my defense is im hung over and didnt realize politicallycorrectbot was sentient and on standby ready to engage.

abort. abort. abort. can someone hack david, that would be awesome.

10. ThePapa

I don't think you understand what political correctness is which would explain why you always use it in the wrong context. Hmmmm. Cba to go into it too much now but they tend to see racism everywhere and fight against it, much like Don Quixote would charge at windmills which he thought were giants. What politically correct people don't do is what I highlighted in bold.

"Oh I'm going yes I'm going with the love that's ever growing.."

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  11. logikz

and thats based on the bit you highlighted in bold? but ok, maybe i dont, sure, doesnt take away from the fact you get immense pleasure from arguing just for the sake of it, on issues such as race or some other stupid shit you think you been over, in your thoughts, your workingclass mundane oh so grey thoughts, for long enough to get a handle on, making you the absolute authority, and tea room society lion, able to argue the point from any angle, since you know it so well. polarizing just so there will be an argument, very much like a bot. thats because you are a bot, of course. but polarizing none the less, and im not so sure youre aware of it, any more. haha but thats ridiculous, why would a bot be aware of anything. imagine, a self aware bot! the mere concept.

12. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Is Papa the next evolution of bot??

13. logikz

you are sharp adam,got to give you that, theres a reason why they call you "smarty". that much is clear. well, i mean, its you that calls yourself that, you get to choose your own username but still, when it comes to the making sense of the world, computing, i believe its called, you are pretty much spot on the money.

because, it is, what were seeing here is the next generation of bots, david is a program, but heres thing adam, this is wherein the differnce lies: its not david that thinks hes a bot.

its the software that thinks its david. omnious string crescendo, camera pans the hong kong night time skyline

also they usually drink scotch, or a spiced booze of some kind, often in a whiskey tumbler, with ice, every scene that takes place in an office, there are these glasses they keep swigging on, but nobody seems to get drunk from it, no matter how many of them they have, just swigging away on 40% booze, and instead of drunk, they go have business meetings and drive cars. i dont think you could get away with going in meetings like that, i mean you woudl stink of booze, its not hard to tell if someone has been drinking lots of whiskey or brand, neat, before a business meeting. also, in that case, why whiskey, why not shoot some tequila? how is that any less appropriate? they go "drink?" and pour the brown liquid in the tumbler, not once have i seen them dish up the shot glass with salt and lime

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    $marty likes this.
  14. Moskit

15. ThePapa

16. Moskit

17. Subjekt Music

Subjekt Music Well-Known Member

White people are the reason we can't have anything nice, ever...

18. Moskit

^
    He might smell a bit funny, but he's right you know...

19. logikz

you know when computer fucks up and the screen goes totally mong and (i stepped on the damn screen its fucked and i have to use a monitor. annoying as shit. but the screen does look cool though, its a fun visual effect, i expect photoshop has a similar function)´´´´´´´´ you look at something chaotic digital misfire with cracks, smears, pixels and shit, and when i glance at it, from a certain angle, and just for a minute, it looks like roy orbinson performing "oobey doobey". guess its a little like that, whats it called... rorschack. maybe we should have a rorschack thread. its either that or lunch meat/corned beef/spam thread, didnt make my mind up yet

20. Moskit