Sierra Network New Designs & Sale!

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Don't really like making threads to advertise my company but seen as 90% of my customers are members on here thought you'd be interested.

Tonnesss of new stuff in store!

For a limited time before Christmas the popular Tusker design has 5 different new colourways to choose from:

The long awaited Stag Nebula Leopard Print design is now available for pre-order (I know Gumby will be happy), along with a new design called 'Smokestack':

Anddd the original and popular Tusker & Stag Nebula are on sale down to £19.99

Plus volume III of the podcast is now up to listen to on Soundcloud here

Once again sorry for the self promo but hopefully some of you will be interested in these, much appreciated those who have bought from me already.

Online Store Here

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
just cos i wear my sierra shirt while im publicly masturbating dosen't make can do possible far

at a dnb,

such ele fants

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you know how reggae artist do special dubs for their favorite selecta? maybe ther could be, a dnbforum special edition? or maybe not, we domtaaeeae haaave a logo and nobodoy wants to wear shit with a websuite on it, rock up to the young madame at the bar and go HELLO MISS MAY I BUY YOU A DRINK, im sorry miss, whats what? oh, that? only thar o -'<,pfejassirfaaaaa> THE INTERNATIONAL SIGN THAT I AM INTETRNETS. afd´´ waaaaaakcaafakch alllt

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
i've spent more on clothes from you than any other website over the last year. whilst that isn't saying a whole lot as i'm poor as fuck, it's also a nod to how cool the designs are. keep em coming! gona buy a tusker tee probs

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Excellent work mate the designs look uber cool. I hear you might have plans to move into the S&M market black bondage gear etc is that true? Would be an interesting move.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Excellent work mate the designs look uber cool. I hear you might have plans to move into the S&M market black bondage gear etc is that true? Would be an interesting move.
Nice one mate, and yes, what you have heard is true. Bondage gear in the pipeline for 2014

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hey sicx, just so you know ok, your shit is mad ill son, didnt mean to derail, will probably cop something or other. our very own mp3 label has merchandise too, so we all reprezent EAP and the hoodies are kind of nice, soeoone has made a ciosncious choíce on the type of hoodie they are offering. but heres the thing, we beenthinking about taking over some of the models printing and shipping on our owni mean fountingclosefeeeeeeee