Side chaining and multiband compression.

chili banks

These are couple of the biggest buzzword terms in production these days, but what are they and how do you use them?
I sifted through a bunch of tutorials and put together some of the best ones on the most popular platforms Cubase, Reason, Nuendo, & Logic, and posted them on my blog hope this info is useful to you guys...

HTTP://JUNGLISTMANIFESTO.BLOGSPOT.COM
sorry not sure how to post youtube here

These are couple of the biggest buzzword terms in production these days, but what are they and how do you use them?
I sifted through a bunch of tutorials and put together some of the best ones on the most popular platforms Cubase, Reason, Nuendo, & Logic, and posted them on my blog hope this info is useful to you guys...

thanks for that,
iv wanted to know wat they both mean for sometime,
i dunno how advanced you are at production,
but send me some stuff uve made ill do the same,
and lets see if we cant progress our shit.

safe tings.

was interested in that but went to your sight and just found blank boxes, not sure why the guy above must have read it ok /cry, will try again.

thankyou mate thats real good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom