DnB Sid Fidla James - My Synth Keeps Taking Acid

Sounds fun I will check back in a little while to give a proper listen.

Cheers. Is definitely an oddity this one. lol
Indeed!!! Songs like this is why I love to listen on the forum. This song is really super cereal fun.... But any way this song is also novel, and to me sounds well put together. The only thing I don't like is your splash with the crash symbol. That is just an opinion. Not a fact. Any way great work thanks for posting.

Most appreciated.
Is the same drums as used in another tune, worked better in the original.
Glad you like the odd bass pattern.
Thnaks a million buddy :)

---------- Post added at 02:11 ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 ----------

hehe, just spotted we joined here on same month. makes us DnB Forum Brothers. ;) hehehe.

Most appreciated.
Is the same drums as used in another tune, worked better in the original.
Glad you like the odd bass pattern.
Thnaks a million buddy :)

---------- Post added at 02:11 ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 ----------

hehe, just spotted we joined here on same month. makes us DnB Forum Brothers. ;) hehehe.
Sweet I have a brother! Possibly we could swap girlfriends and houses one day! Keep the songs coming

Sweet I have a brother! Possibly we could swap girlfriends and houses one day! Keep the songs coming
LOL!!!!

This tune is damn good to me, maybe some different drums but that's just own taste, seriously I quite like this! :)

fun little intro sound. i think the intro is a bit long and/or needing more interest, i was impatient waiting for it to drop. but when this tune drops it is loads of late-nineties fun. the drums sound really sloppy but that is what makes them sound so awesome. really good overall, takes me back to a few parties...good tune. i really like it.

like the bass sounds funky
recon drums need work or maybe even different all together id definitly like to here this with beefier drums

Back
Top Bottom